Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

I just think of him as in his mid-to-late 20's.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheKryptonMan View Post
    I really like your reply !!!
    Yeah at the rate that they're going , Miles will be the same age as Peter pretty soon :-(
    That would actually be bad for Miles, he works in 616 as the teen guy.Also funny how Peter grew so much for every year in the comics but Miles is so underdeveloped for 18, not to mention what they did give him they took away.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I just think of him as in his mid-to-late 20's.
    Same

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    That would actually be bad for Miles, he works in 616 as the teen guy.Also funny how Peter grew so much for every year in the comics but Miles is so underdeveloped for 18, not to mention what they did give him they took away.

Same
    We already have 616 miles taking his place in the ultimate universe now with a villain miles running around

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxin45 View Post
    We already have 616 miles taking his place in the ultimate universe now with a villain miles running around
    Could you elaborate?
    1610 is dead rn, Maker is rebuilding it IIRC

Mighty Member

Could you elaborate?
    1610 is dead rn, Maker is rebuilding it IIRC
    From mile morales series he face his 616 counterpart who goes by ultimatum

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Miles...es_(Earth-616)

Have to reread it again, but I liked this issue. I'm getting this sense that Ben makes things awkward, especially in Peter's life. However, that's due in part to him still trying to figure out his life. The Beyond Corporation seems to be the way to do it. Additionally, I liked the blessing that Pete gave. My memories of the previous time Pete gave up the mantle to Ben are fuzzy, but this felt proper. And a long time coming.

Looking forward to the next issue!
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Extraordinary Member

From mile morales series he face his 616 counterpart who goes by ultimatum

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Miles...es_(Earth-616)
    I'm aware of who he is, I meant could you elaborate on your point?

Mighty Member

I'm aware of who he is, I meant could you elaborate on your point?
    It seems like the steps to restoring the ultimate universe is going well but it seems marvel will content with miles on 616 due to his popularity

Extraordinary Member

It seems like the steps to restoring the ultimate universe is going well but it seems marvel will content with miles on 616 due to his popularity
    Thanks, I get it now.
    That's a shame, he's been much worse here but we'll see.

Mighty Member

Thanks, I get it now.
    That's a shame, he's been much worse here but we'll see.
    Ultimatium came to the restored ultimate universe in miles place so that is gonna be a trend also ultimate Peter and goblin are still alive

Spectacular Member Obsidian Spider's Avatar

There must have been some between-issue stuff with Peter and Ben because, as far as I recall, their last interaction was in Spider-Geddon (and THAT was their first scene together since The Clone Conspiracy) where Peter says something like "Oh great, The Jackal is here too". That line broke my heart, man. With their history and to call him that like he was just another rogue...

Anyway, I guess they mended some fences off-panel and Peter believes Ben's villainous turn to be a complete one-off anomaly.

What are people's predictions about what they'll do with Ben when Peter suits up again? There is no WAY they kill him AGAIN! ...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian Spider View Post
    There must have been some between-issue stuff with Peter and Ben because, as far as I recall, their last interaction was in Spider-Geddon (and THAT was their first scene together since The Clone Conspiracy) where Peter says something like "Oh great, The Jackal is here too". That line broke my heart, man. With their history and to call him that like he was just another rogue...
    By that point, he really was just another rogue lol.

Anyway, I guess they mended some fences off-panel and Peter believes Ben's villainous turn to be a complete one-off anomaly.
    It's possible it happened while everyone else was going home, yeah.

What are people's predictions about what they'll do with Ben when Peter suits up again? There is no WAY they kill him AGAIN! ...right?
    That would suck but, be ready for the possibility, just in case lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Obsidian Spider View Post

Spider-geddon was a mess and terribly written.Zeb did a great job at their interactions.

Although I can but him saying that because he can't deal that his brother went so far off the deep end, but they never bring it up in the story.Because god forbid we have something good in Spider-geddon or even Peter in it.They really sidelined Peter and came up w/ the worst event LOL.The best part was Peter's tie-in written by Zdarsky.

Spider-geddon was a mess and terribly written.Zeb did a great job at their interactions.

Although I can but him saying that because he can't deal that his brother went so far off the deep end, but they never bring it up in the story.Because god forbid we have something good in Spider-geddon or even Peter in it.They really sidelined Peter and came up w/ the worst event LOL.The best part was Peter's tie-in written by Zdarsky.
    Spidey at times can be really good at not being involved in terrible events... Look how much he's a non-presence in Civil War II

The tie-in wasn't by Zdarsky, it was by Sean Ryan.

Funnily enough, Spidey also got one of the best scenes in Avengers vs X-Men, with him tricking phoenix powered Colossus and Magik into defeating each other, which's nice that the one time he gets focus he gets a cool scene instead of being like everyone else in that terrible event lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Spidey at times can be really good at not being involved in terrible events... Look how much he's a non-presence in Civil War II

The tie-in wasn't by Zdarsky, it was by Sean Ryan.

Funnily enough, Spidey also got one of the best scenes in Avengers vs X-Men, with him tricking phoenix powered Colossus and Magik into defeating each other, which's nice that the one time he gets focus he gets a cool scene instead of being like everyone else in that terrible event lol.
    Facts

The fight w/ Morlun in spectacular w/ Gwen at the end was by Ryan?If so my bad

Yeah, when they give him the spotlight he shines brighter than any other hero.Highlight of that event