Quote Originally Posted by pkingdom View Post
You know what, after thinking it over, I think the thing that annoys me the most is that this will be taken by Beast that he was totally right about Colossus and torturing all Russian mutants. The story seems to agree with him.

And yes I know he ignored/forgot about Magik back when it happened.

I've been super disappointed with the way Wolverine has been characterized by Percy and Duggan throughout this entire relaunch. He feels so......unimportant? Like nothing he's done has really mattered. and even when he's complained about what's going on its always in this pathetic "that's bad but I'm going to follow along anyway" kind of way. Despite appearing in multiple books and stories he hasn't really done anything that really felt like a big deal.
I think Duggan has thrashed Wolverine to this era like punchbag. Its pathetic. Percy's first couple issues with him down right bad nostalgia(Wolverine killing Jean). Despite all the some decent issues with Maverick, his run feels so unimportant at this point that him saying about working for the Krakoa is all too much ignorant to care. There was no hype whatsoever.