Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Yeah, one of the reasons I've avoided this book. So over Beast being cringe.

I'd say:

Angel (rarely any drama with him)
    Jean (has it together but is still haunted)
    Scott (has it together but will always have self-doubt)
    Iceman (has it together but as a newly out gay he has a lot to learn)

Beast( just cringe)

I want the likable version of Beast back. :/
    Angel rarely has drama? He died about a decade ago and since his return, he's been having to deal with personality issues off/on in regards to Archangel. Right now he's relatively okay but thats still something he struggles with

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Angel rarely has drama? He died about a decade ago and since his return, he's been having to deal with personality issues off/on in regards to Archangel. Right now he's relatively okay but thats still something he struggles with
    Yeah a decade ago. But he mainly has the least drama cause he's also used the least. #morepaneltimemoredrama

I just wanna see the fury of Colossus when he is set free.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by RamaBird View Post
    Yeah a decade ago. But he mainly has the least drama cause he's also used the least. #morepaneltimemoredrama
    The Archangel stuff wasnt a decade ago. His struggles were mentioned as recently as X-Corp this summer. Its a recurring story angle with him that writers keep going back to despite it being resolved in Uncanny X-force a decade ago. It was used in Disasessmbled, Rosenberg used it in the AXM annual. Soules used it in his AXM run. Bunn used it in his UXM. Tini just used it in X-Corp. Warren has had his fair share of personal drama in recent years. I dont think he's as well adjusted as Jean and Bobby are
    Last edited by Havok83; 10-13-2021 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Angel has nothing but drama. lol. His girlfriend killed in inferno, betsy ripped to almost shreds by sabretooth, young angel watching laura repeatedly harm herself, his wings ripped off, the mind games apoc played. Having to work with the version of monet that was in x-corp. Dude is a walking soap opera. lol. Loves him.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Any thing on sage

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by gambitxremy View Post
    Any thing on sage
    No, which sucks because that's who I'm here for.....

Mighty Member

god, this book meanders so terribly.

When was the last time we even saw Colossus and his girlfriend?

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrSurf View Post
    god, this book meanders so terribly.

When was the last time we even saw Colossus and his girlfriend?
    Issue 20 10char

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    The best part was Beast taking out his own eye. He deserves this and so much worse.

Peter killing Kayla would be emotional and shocking, but it lacks gravitas due to the resurrection protocols. She may not come back but we don't know she won't.
    I read the burying her body as a sign he is not going to tell anyone she is dead. She doesnt seem like a mutant that many would notice if they went missing. So if she is never put in the que for resurrection because they think she is still alive out there somewhere. It felt very final to me.

Percy's writing is a disgrace.

I like his Wolverine okay, but this book is really so bad at times that it’s making me really nervous for X Lives/Deaths of Wolverine which I really want to be good.

But I have to say, this was one of Percy’s weakest issues yet. I just did not care about anything that happened or anyone that it happened to at all. Boring, uninspired stuff unfortunately.

Fantastic Member

Well this was disappointing. I don't mind the peaceful Colossus part. I don't even mind the Kayla existing. I thought it was good for him when they first showed her. Good for Pete to get some peace and happiness. But to show he's been selling Krakoa secrets because of mind control? That's dirty. I felt bad when he killed Kayla, he just can't have anything nice.

The beast and black Tom piece went on too long and I felt contributed nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I like his Wolverine okay, but this book is really so bad at times that it’s making me really nervous for X Lives/Deaths of Wolverine which I really want to be good.

But I have to say, this was one of Percy’s weakest issues yet. I just did not care about anything that happened or anyone that it happened to at all. Boring, uninspired stuff unfortunately.
    I honestly think the smaller the scale of that event the better. That sounds counterintuitive, but I really don’t trust him with X-characters other than Wolvie.

Also I cannot with Hank anymore. It’s too much. One second he’s thanking Black Tom for saving his life (they shoulda killed his ass cause he brought the gremlin onto himself) and the MINUTE he thinks BT is compromised he goes in for the kill?!? I guess Percy thinks this is fun to read but it’s not. It’s the least subtle fall from grace I’ve read in a minute.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 10-13-2021 at 04:29 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I skimmed through it and there's a part where Mikhail is screaming at the writer about him not writing what he's told to write or something like that and I thought...that seems a tad meta on Percy's part considering his X-Force book hasn't felt connected to the others in any way for a very long time and has been coasting along just doing its own thing.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!