Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Default Looks like it may not end well for Ben Reilly

Extraordinary Member

We know he's alive after this, he'll be fine

Fantastic Member Crazyspideyfan's Avatar

So is Felicia gonna re-reveal to Cap that Peter is Spidey? Or does Cap already know at this point? I know Spidey revealed his identity to the New Avengers, but I can’t remember him revealing it to a team with Steve on it anytime after OMD, although I know the Avengers with Steve scanned his brainwaves during and after Superior Spider-Man.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyspideyfan View Post
    So is Felicia gonna re-reveal to Cap that Peter is Spidey? Or does Cap already know at this point? I know Spidey revealed his identity to the New Avengers, but I can’t remember him revealing it to a team with Steve on it anytime after OMD, although I know the Avengers with Steve scanned his brainwaves during and after Superior Spider-Man.
    Cap doesn't know, maybe they reveal it to him but they can do it w/out it as well for most scenarios.Cap will respect it if he wants to keep it a secret, but Spider-man also does trust him.

...It honestly slipped my mind that Steve doesn't know.

I thought he knew considering in Avenging Spider-Man there's one issue where he's in Avengers Mansion or w/e and is completely unmasked to Cap and the rest of the team. Is that non-canon or something?

Wig Over The Hoodie Style IamnotJudasTraveller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    I thought he knew considering in Avenging Spider-Man there's one issue where he's in Avengers Mansion or w/e and is completely unmasked to Cap and the rest of the team. Is that non-canon or something?
    No, Steve should know. During Slott's run after Superior Peter even smacked him in a fit of rage because Steve kept it from him that Flash was Venom at the time.
    Discovering/CONFESSING! the nature of evil... one retcon at a time.

So does Tony not know?

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    We know he's alive after this, he'll be fine
    How do we know? Are there solicits for Ben after this?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JustLuke View Post
    No you're right.That is canon and Steve does know.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So does Tony not know?
    I believe he does not

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    How do we know? Are there solicits for Ben after this?
    Yeah, the next issue and the one after that both refer to Ben.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpideyClone View Post
    That article is little less than surface-level speculation

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So does Tony not know?
    Considering how things broke down between him and Peter in Civil War, Peter (and Mary Jane) probably decided it was better for Tony not to relearn his identity after OMD/OMIT erased the memory of it from the world at large.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Is it wrong from me to hope Doc Ock has managed to destroy the Beyond Corporation somehow? When the bad guys take each other down, that's a satisfying scene.

Ben is alive after this, but I wouldn't be surprised if he experiences the pain of being Spider-Man in his own flesh. In this case, something tells me his girlfriend will die.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Is it wrong from me to hope Doc Ock has managed to destroy the Beyond Corporation somehow? When the bad guys take each other down, that's a satisfying scene.

Ben is alive after this, but I wouldn't be surprised if he experiences the pain of being Spider-Man in his own flesh. In this case, something tells me his girlfriend will die.
    Yeah, Ock giving Beyond Corp a bloody nose and a black eye with this would be great, but considering it might come at the cost of a lot of innocent casualties . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, Ock giving Beyond Corp a bloody nose and a black eye with this would be great, but considering it might come at the cost of a lot of innocent casualties . . .
    The Solicitations says New York is recovering from Doc Ock's attack, so it's quite possible. Well, I hope Peter won't feel bad about this, because he can't blame himself on something he couldn't even stop when he was really bad hurt.