Hey, everyone. My name is C-Rod42, and I’ve been a Fanfiction writer for eight years. So this is a bit of a crazy idea I have, but I want to create a Ryan Choi fan series that’s loosely based off of Gail Simone’s All New Atom Series she did in 2006. There were some good ideas in that story that I would love to see fleshed out. But I could really use some help writing this story.

The premise of the story is that Ryan Choi is a college professor at Ivy University, a scientific institute where the late Ray Palmer and former Atom used to teach. In the efforts of following in his mentor’s footsteps, Ryan discovers the Atom suit and seeks to become a hero that Ray would be proud of. Unfortunately, the life of a hero is never easy, especially when you contend with metahumans, a secret organization connected to the school, and the fact that the on-site therapist there is none other than Doris Zeul (Giganta). In other words, Ryan has his work cut out for him.

If you are interested, there are several prerequisites to getting involved:

1. You must be properly literate (good grammar, sentence structures, punctuation, etc.)

2. You need to have talent in character development and interactions, imagination, fight scenes, etc.

3. While this story is meant for teenagers and older (PG-13), you must be 18 or older to work with me on this.

4. I cannot stress this enough: LEAVE POLITICS AND SOCIAL ISSUES AT THE DOOR! Those things are not gonna have a place in this story, and I don’t want to hear any complaining.

5. Please have a Discord account. If you do not have one, it’s very easy to make.

I hope to hear from you soon, whoever all is interested.