Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Fantastic Member Mark Trail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    384

    Default Batman 89's Two-Face: Is it just me...

    Or does the scarred side of Harvey Dent look strangely like Rick Sanchez?

  2. #2
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    567

    Default

    I had to google who you were talking about because I'm 45 and I don't watch overrated junk like Rick & Morty, unless you're talking about a Rick Sanchez I know that sells tacos at the corner.

  3. #3
    Fantastic Member Bad Witch's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Niagara Falls
    Posts
    327

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mace Dolex View Post
    I had to google who you were talking about because I'm 45 and I don't watch overrated junk like Rick & Morty, unless you're talking about a Rick Sanchez I know that sells tacos at the corner.
    Except you're wrong about rick and morty. Being that you think age has something to do with what content you're allowed to watch , or use it as an excuse to avoid I'm not going to explain why it's an amazing show because something tells me you wouldn't be able to keep up..

  4. #4
    Fantastic Member Rufio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    374

    Default

    The news guy?

    No?

    I don’t watch much tv and I had to search this. And I can say that I can see it. I get what you mean
    “Fleeing through the labyrinths with the hordes of the living dead fast upon them;
    Once again they found themselves trapped in front of the abyss.”

  5. #5
    Better than YOU! Alan2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    Except you're wrong about rick and morty. Being that you think age has something to do with what content you're allowed to watch , or use it as an excuse to avoid I'm not going to explain why it's an amazing show because something tells me you wouldn't be able to keep up..
    People don't tell me you're one of those "You're not smart enough to get it," people. Rick and Morty is not a smart show. It's just a cynical one.

    As for Two-Face looking like Rick, I don't see it.

  6. #6
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    567

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    People don't tell me you're one of those "You're not smart enough to get it," people. Rick and Morty is not a smart show. It's just a cynical one.

    As for Two-Face looking like Rick, I don't see it.
    Thank You.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •