Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Got it. Thanks for sharing that panel. I had forgotten it.

This looks absolutely incredible and I’m SO disappointed at the week long extension but only because that’s 7 more days I have to wait before I have this issue in hand lol. Very happy to see Cable as acting Deputy in Chief while Ororo is occupied and I’m hoping to see them work together in the near future! They’re actually quite similar in a lot of ways personality-wise and they both take no **** so the Lethal Legion is gonna have their work cut out for them(who are we kidding, they’re being sent home on their asses via a TK/Lightning BOOT).

Other than that yes art is a major improvement! She looks stunning, graceful, and yet lethal on that page dodging the angry Quill-man and I hope Ororo turns it out in an ethereally beautiful outfit designed for State Affairs when she does finally meet the Shiar Empress!!! Mr. Ewing has my heart and I’m so thankful that he has my girl in his worthy hands.
    Last edited by Ororo101; 10-15-2021 at 06:55 AM.

Cable had some great interaction with Storm back in the 90s, and they even defeated the Hulk together. It was great. Looking forward to seeing them work together again…

The sexual tension in these pages lol!!!!!

Cable and Ororo would be a hot couple. Although it should be weird with his parents being her friends, right?

This looks and reads almost perfect. Cant wait. Ewing is just doing s ok me aamazing work. Between this, the hulk finale, and defenders i dont know how the man does it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post

Cable and Ororo would be a hot couple. Although it should be weird with his parents being her friends, right?
    Yes! They have had so many great moments. The fighting hulk one the one she thought she was dead and had all those candles floating. His reaction yo her getting the bob cut with the long fronts. How tall he is when they stand together. Lol. I use to love me some storm/cable.

All except for major x story. Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Weather View Post

Storm is totally checking out his upside down booty in that first panel.

I've always enjoyed them together.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    Same thoughts on Fang..........

Would be nice to see Black Light and White Noise once in a while. And Magique.
    I believe they all died. The first two a long time ago and Magique during War of King by Adam Warlock, so do not expect them soon.

Though there are Gueardsmen who are suppose to be still iliving but barely used, like Webwing, Blackthorn, Commando (very interseting as he is Kree) and N'Rill'Iree
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    This looks absolutely incredible and I’m SO disappointed at the week long extension but only because that’s 7 more days I have to wait before I have this issue in hand lol. Very happy to see Cable as acting Deputy in Chief while Ororo is occupied and I’m hoping to see them work together in the near future! They’re actually quite similar in a lot of ways personality-wise and they both take no **** so the Lethal Legion is gonna have their work cut out for them(who are we kidding, they’re being sent home on their asses via a TK/Lightning BOOT).

Other than that yes art is a major improvement! She looks stunning, graceful, and yet lethal on that page dodging the angry Quill-man and I hope Ororo turns it out in an ethereally beautiful outfit designed for State Affairs when she does finally meet the Shiar Empress!!! Mr. Ewing has my heart and I’m so thankful that he has my girl in his worthy hands.
    Wait the book is not coming out next week?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Cable had some great interaction with Storm back in the 90s, and they even defeated the Hulk together. It was great. Looking forward to seeing them work together again…

Anyone able to fill me in on the phoenix pendant Cable is shown with? Does that have an in-story explanation?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtynun View Post
    Wait the book is not coming out next week?
    No. The only thing on Oct 20th is Trial of Magneto. On Oct 27th, in two weeks, is when S.W.O.R.D. #9 and Wolverine #17 come out. And maybe the next part of Inferno too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Anyone able to fill me in on the phoenix pendant Cable is shown with? Does that have an in-story explanation?
    It’s a Phoenix pendant and is an Askani thing.

It’s a Phoenix pendant and is an Askani thing.
    I never knew he had one. That's so great. I love when links to the Askani come up.

Oh my Goddess, Ororo looks so gorgeous here. Always love when they work African inspired prints and colors into her civvies! What issue is this if I may ask?

Also not gonna lie… I hesitate to say this but… although I’m firmly in the Ororo/T’challa camp and probably always will be… Cable and her would be a VERY hot, VERY efficient, and VERY powerful team/couple together lol. Dont know if I could get past her being his parents’ best friend/sister though and I do love what Ororo and T’challa represent as one of the only Black power couples in Marvel comics but just sayin… they’re hot together lmao. Similar personalities too. Between their powers, their experience, and their strategic minds? There’s really no threat they couldn’t face down. Just ask Bruce Banner lol.

P.S.S- Fun fact, Cable(in a very sensually toned scene) back in Ororo’s 1996 mini series “Storm” described becoming aware of Ororo’s scent as “a natural sandalwood”. Which of course led me to seek out sandalwood scented things to see for myself years ago and now it being my own signature/favorite scent/essential oil.

ADF5BDAD-0C57-4402-8B88-083F93736113.jpg

Old cbr article. Storm and Cable almost romance.
    https://www.cbr.com/cable-storm-almost-romance/
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Oh my Goddess, Ororo looks so gorgeous here. Always love when they work African inspired prints and colors into her civvies! What issue is this if I may ask?

Also not gonna lie… I hesitate to say this but… although I’m firmly in the Ororo/T’challa camp and probably always will be… Cable and her would be a VERY hot, VERY efficient, and VERY powerful team/couple together lol. Dont know if I could get past her being his parents’ best friend/sister though and I do love what Ororo and T’challa represent as one of the only Black power couples in Marvel comics but just sayin… they’re hot together lmao. Similar personalities too. Between their powers, their experience, and their strategic minds? There’s really no threat they couldn’t face down. Just ask Bruce Banner lol.

P.S.S- Fun fact, Cable(in a very sensually toned scene) back in Ororo’s 1996 mini series “Storm” described becoming aware of Ororo’s scent as “a natural sandalwood”. Which of course led me to seek out sandalwood scented things to see for myself years ago and now it being my own signature/favorite scent/essential oil.

ADF5BDAD-0C57-4402-8B88-083F93736113.jpg
    Who knew cable was into sniffing underarms. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.