Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminally View Post
    The art looks STUNNING! I love that they're keeping up with the theme of cloud-hair instead of just regular hair.

But I have to ask, to be on the great ring you MUST be an Omega Level mutant as it's their law. So is this an omega level porcupine? I don't mind there being challenges on the daily for such a pristine seat of power. In fact considering their war like mentality I would expect it. I just wish when they showed us these snap shots they made the opponent believable. Then again it is a preview so maybe he can do more than shoot quills at a woman who by all rights should be able to send them right back at him with hurricane force winds.

I'd also like to point out that Mr. Upine's question about how can she rule and not be there seems to be an ongoing theme in Ororo's life. This was pretty much the whole plot to World's Apart.
    NOt everyone that is challenging is from Arrakos Ring. But yes all the ones on the ring are OMEEEEGA.

Lol if Storms shows up with tattered clothes and blood dripping down her face. "Sorry, I had to take care of some stuff."

anyone know if those 2 standing with Frenzy are established mutants? Or just 2 aliens SWORD recruited from wherever?

Quote Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    anyone know if those 2 standing with Frenzy are established mutants? Or just 2 aliens SWORD recruited from wherever?
    Slab and Forearm, if I'm not mistaken. They are a part of S.W.O.R.D.'s Security Team.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Kobak Never-held. LOLOLOL Get it? ...Because of his quills.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    Slab and Forearm, if I'm not mistaken. They are a part of S.W.O.R.D.'s Security Team.
    lol I thought you were messing with me cuz the names sound generic af for henchman... but I looked it up and youre right! I even remember Slab from the Animated series. Thank you!

edit - not sure if thats them tho, but they (Slab and Forearm) are def SWORD agents
    Last edited by Reiko; 10-14-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alanyoung909 View Post
    Is Forearm the one with gray hair and beard? Doesn’t look like him. Guess he went gray. At first I thought maybe that was Cable, but it’s definitely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Kobak Never-held. LOLOLOL Get it? ...Because of his quills.
    Hahaha that's good !
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Fantastic Member

that's a grey guy and some guy with grey hair and a beard.

definitely not Forearm or Slab.

no idea who they are.

Oh this is beautiful and definitely better art than the last issue. I can't wait.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reiko View Post
    I don't think it are Slab and Forearm, as they don't look like them. The one left looks like Caliban, the other I do not recognise, sure thing he has two arms, not four.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Forearm had brown hair and beard in his Krakoa/S w o r d appearances.

Coloring issues?

Michael Nowlan?
    Michael was later resurrected by the Five on Krakoa, but refused to work for their government because unlike him Susan could not be resurrected because she was human.
    Last edited by Aeon; 10-14-2021 at 03:28 PM.

Mighty Member

If I was an Arakki I'd challenge Storm too!

Then I'd go around town bragging about how I got slapped in the face by Storm and how awesome it was. All the haters would be jealous.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I dont think she wants to face Isca, probably cozying up to her.
    Isca and most of the great ring arakii accept storm as one of their own all except tarn but well we know what happened to him. Lodus logos seems to have a little tiff with storm aside that is all is well in Paradise.

Quiet King 2 Regent Ororo RealEyesRealizeRealLies77's Avatar

Art is a major improvement from last issue,I'll be able to give this second & third reads without my eyes bleeding.Always a pleasure seeing more Arakkii & their powersets.Can't wait!!
    Last edited by RealEyesRealizeRealLies77; 10-14-2021 at 05:55 PM.
    The Pessimist looks down and hits his head
    The Optimist looks up and loses his footing
    The Realist looks forward and adjusts his path accordingly

Pull List : X-MEN , IMMORTAL X-MEN , NEW MUTANTS , X-MEN RED , WOLVERINE, THOR ,ETERNALS , BLACK PANTHER , EXCELLENCE , KILLADELPHIA , NOCTERRA ,THE NICE HOUSE ON THE LAKE , LITTLE MONSTERS , BONEYARD ORCHARD , NIGHTMARE BLOG , SEVEN SONS