Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

A part of me still think it is just Hope pretending and that she probably just didn't know Vision had another wife.

Trial of Magneto 1 was Marvel's best seller for August, according to Comichron, and was the #4 seller overall.
    https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...1/2021-08.html

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    A part of me still think it is just Hope pretending and that she probably just didn't know Vision had another wife.
    BOLD move on Hope, if she is both impersonating Wanda to assuage the Avengers and ALSO planting one on Vision like that. I can't wait to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchfan View Post
    Trial of Magneto 1 was Marvel's best seller for August, according to Comichron, and was the #4 seller overall.
    https://www.comichron.com/monthlycom...1/2021-08.html
    Diamond had it at #2, certainly when digital is factored in it would have been #2.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...cs-August-2021

But, it being in the top #10 at #8 for the second month in September was the bigger feat given the usual trend of such minis to start at 50-80K then drop to a third or half that number in their next month.

Astonishing Member

I’m deeply sus of the Avengers going “oh it’s just Wanda being crazy again” publicly. In front of the X-Men

I’d be lying if I didn’t half suspect Wanda will be rebooted to pre-QQ at some point

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I’m deeply sus of the Avengers going “oh it’s just Wanda being crazy again” publicly. In front of the X-Men

I’d be lying if I didn’t half suspect Wanda will be rebooted to pre-QQ at some point
    Insanity is how she got off with no consequences the1st time gotta keep pushing that narrative.

she is back........what a surprise would have been nice if she was gone for a bit longer but with her mcu hype it was highly doubtful.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Diamond had it at #2, certainly when digital is factored in it would have been #2.

https://www.previewsworld.com/Articl...cs-August-2021

But, it being in the top #10 at #8 for the second month in September was the bigger feat given the usual trend of such minis to start at 50-80K then drop to a third or half that number in their next month.
    Tom Brevoort on Twitter said that their bestseller for September was Dark Ages 1.

baumblume

Marvel's best seller family.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    Insanity is how she got off with no consequences the1st time gotta keep pushing that narrative.
    No that would be talking to the X-Men/X-Factor/assorted ‘secret’ death squads about it. I mean letting their own beef with Wanda over disassembled (the one that had them willing to execute her for PR purposes) flare up in public

It’s up there with Tony wearing a psi-blocker to The Gala because he rightly doesn’t trust Xavier/Emma/Quentin/Monet yet decides the centre of mutantdom’s power is a great place to leave ones brain exposed

Although I’m still scratching my head over why on Earth would you take a tour anywhere near Arbor Magna, unless (like the fact that it’s stated that pietro would have been executed had he inconvenienced Erik with a trip through the Hatchery) that angry mob was meant to get their hands on the Avengers before the QC thought better of it

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post

Marvel's best seller family.
    If the retcon doesn’t fall, this will be the biggest marvel troll since Bohner…

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    If the retcon doesn’t fall, this will be the biggest marvel troll since Bohner…
    it make me Hate MCU
    wandavision not winning a single emmy is just karma for playing all the x-men stans by not making evan's character peter maximoff
    Last edited by baumblume; 10-18-2021 at 11:33 AM.

baumblume

Evan totally deserved that Emmy after Marvel made his most iconic character into a dick joke.Evan, and the whole Quicksilver fandom, waiting for Marvel to bring Peter Maximoff back because Evan already won an Emmy, proving what a great actor he is and that Ralph thing was a mistake

The only thing I care about is Wanda being herself and not some reboot without her memories. This can't be over fast enough.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Evan totally deserved that Emmy after Marvel made his most iconic character into a dick joke.Evan, and the whole Quicksilver fandom, waiting for Marvel to bring Peter Maximoff back because Evan already won an Emmy, proving what a great actor he is and that Ralph thing was a mistake
    It was a poor writing choice but that doesn’t mean that Evan deserves an automatic Emmy for the show… also all the goods thing about that show shouldn’t be overlooked because of the one obvious bad.