Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Virginia was created from brain patterns Wanda gave to Vision herself, which was way after Wanda and Vision's marriage. And Virginia's mental print was not of Wanda herself. So she had no memories or anything from Wanda.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Oh this Wanda is Pre Billy & Tommy they really did it!! That's so cruel for both parties!

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Depending on when Moira enlightened Xavier to Wanda not being a mutant (and let’s be honest, everything about that man is sus) we be at the awkward moment where whatever backup Cerebro had stored has the same time stamp as the brain scan used to create Virginia
    Perhaps Xavier stopped backing up Wanda around the time he was (unsuccessfully) treating her fragile mental state following "Disassembled?" I mean, would you want to run the risk of another "House of M" reality or "No more mutants" upon resurrection? (And yes, I am aware she had the life force during those events and she wouldn't have it when cloned, but Xavier was probably not aware of it at the time.)
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    So then this Wanda is definitely going to die. Who gonna do it?
    I think the Real Wanda will merge with her or something.

What will happen to Plantda? and any another Wanda running around

BANNED

Hehe I knew they would resurrect her

Quote Originally Posted by Vishop View Post
    I think I recall that Wanda's cerebro record has backups before House of M. So someone might have resurrected her and that is why Hope was involved and Wanda kissed Vision
    Last edited by Vishop; 10-14-2021 at 06:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    What will happen to Plantda? and any another Wanda running around
    The mutants finally get their pound of flesh as Zira would say.

I mean according to all the Wanda fans she was unstable and not in control during House of M so shouldn't she be mentally unstable right now if she is brought back pre house of M.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I mean according to all the Wanda fans she was unstable and not in control during House of M so shouldn't she be mentally unstable right now if she is brought back pre house of M.
    She's been mentally stable since the Life Force was removed from her in Children's Crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Perhaps Xavier stopped backing up Wanda around the time he was (unsuccessfully) treating her fragile mental state following "Disassembled?" I mean, would you want to run the risk of another "House of M" reality or "No more mutants" upon resurrection? (And yes, I am aware she had the life force during those events and she wouldn't have it when cloned, but Xavier was probably not aware of it at the time.)
    He'd had to have someway of getting an imprint of her sometime after she was with Vision and before their marriage was annulled in the 90s. Probably even before that because they technically broke up in the 80s.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Depends on the rational for her issues.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    Depends on the rational for her issues.

Only her madness wasn't because of being his kin. It was because she took on a power with the help of Doom to get back her kids. And if they now make her completely rebooted, forgetting her kids, that makes everything they did worthless. They wrecked her for no reason other than edgy storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Only her madness wasn't because of being his kin. It was because she took on a power with the help of Doom to get back her kids. And if they now make her completely rebooted, forgetting her kids, that makes everything they did worthless. They wrecked her for no reason other than edgy storytelling.
    HoM was always that imo, so it getting retconned out of existance doesn't bother me. I still hope they don't leave her as her early avengers self

Quote Originally Posted by starduck View Post
    HoM was always that imo, so it getting retconned out of existance doesn't bother me. I still hope they don't leave her as her early avengers self
    I wouldn't mind it if it were HoM itself, but if it's memories of her children too, no. And they could have done away with it long ago without rebooting Wanda. Doing this weird Crossing like stuff. They did this with Iron Man and it was hated.

This issue will make or break this series
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)