Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanos

Mighty Member

Default Thanos

I haven't gotten the Thanos hc yet. But did it explaine how he got out after the events of Ifinity

No, the HC happens right before Infinity, and explains why he's been acting like a schizophrenic lately.

Starlin meant it to be happening in the present, after infinity..marvel however would not disclose to him plot from infinity so they dont match up, such as the generals being depicted.

u mean when he stops being a bronze statue? that's not explained yet. will probably be revealed in NA #24

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by THANOSRULES View Post
    Starlin meant it to be happening in the present, after infinity..marvel however would not disclose to him plot from infinity so they dont match up, such as the generals being depicted.
    Where did you hear that? It's obviously set before "Infinity," and Starlin said he had read most of that story when he was writing this one. He hadn't read the ending to it yet, but that was his own choice. Besides, "Infinity" wrapped up long before this graphic novel came out.
    Last edited by TresDias; 08-27-2014 at 01:08 AM.

Mighty Member

I googled Thanos and it said it got freed by namor.when was that expland

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    It hasn't been explained, yet. Keep reading New Avengers.

Amazing Member

The current arc in guardians of the galaxy is also explaining how he got out of that cancerverse.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TresDias View Post
    Where did you hear that? It's obviously set before "Infinity," and Starlin said he had read most of that story when he was writing this one. He hadn't read the ending to it yet, but that was his own choice. Besides, "Infinity" wrapped up long before this graphic novel came out.
    I read something like that, too. And something with him wanting to use Warlock, but wasn't allowed? Can't remember, but I thought I read it on BC.

I remember the hubbub about Warlock, but I don't recall the thing about the Thanos plot threads from Infinity. I'm glad Starlin is back doing things with the character, because after Infinity I was worried, on top of that series being a bit disappointing, leaving the baddest mofo in the Galaxy trapped in bronze just ticked me off. Can't wait to see where they take him next.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by fin5 View Post
    It wasn't.

An issue of New Avengers had Maximus use a device to let a small amount of air into the amber cube in which Thanos was frozen so that Corvus Glaive could regrow but we don't know if that will allow Thanos, Corvus and Proxima Midnight to escape the living death effect.

All-New Member

Haven't read the entire thing yet, just half. I'm glad it addresses why he's been acting like a schitzo, though.

Anyone check out the latest issue of New Avengers? Anyone else hoping for a Doom/Thanos showdown? (Not a spoiler, just wishful thinking)

Fantastic Member

No question, they will leave us, with at least a tease. Probably something ambiguous. But absolutely, they aren't ignoring the readers who want to observe some conflict between Thanos and Doom.

I'd be more excited about it, if they stopped having Doom get his butt kicked, by almost every hero they throw him up against.

Quote Originally Posted by dedpool79 View Post
    Anyone check out the latest issue of New Avengers? Anyone else hoping for a Doom/Thanos showdown? (Not a spoiler, just wishful thinking)

BANNED

I did read the Infinity Revelation but I didn't get why he's a villain again. Anyone who might be able to explain it?