Default Jackie Chan vs some horror movie icons

Saw this on another forum so I'm doing it here.

This is Composite Jackie Chan (live action roles) taking on a couple horror movie folks (who are also composited)

1) Composite michael Myers
    2) Composite Jason Vorhees
    3) Composite Pinhead (Hellraiser)
    4) The worms from Tremors

Bonus: Vs Freddy Krueger, but Jackie in this case includes versions of himself that aren't live action (like Jackie Chan Adventures and any other media) and he gets a week to prep for Freddy's coming in his dreams

Bonus Bonus: Detective Lee and Detective Carter from the Rush Hour movies are transported to the setting of the original Scream and have to try and track down Ghostface. Can they do it?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

E-Liter3K Scoped Headshot The MunchKING's Avatar

Fortunately Live-Action Jackie Chan showed up at the beginnings and endings of all the cartoon episodes, so I can give him all the Talismans (or at least all the ones he used).
    The MunchKING is Back! And he is AWSOME!

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Pinhead is the only potential problem, here - don't know enough about him, only that he's highly supernatural, some reality warping, etc. The others? Jackie has enough high-level, supernatural kind of roles that their purely physical threat isn't going to be worth a whole lot against him.

Bonus match, he's getting all of his voice actor stuff as well? He'll probably do okay.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The MunchKING View Post
    Fortunately Live-Action Jackie Chan showed up at the beginnings and endings of all the cartoon episodes, so I can give him all the Talismans (or at least all the ones he used).
    To be fair, cartoon Jackie wasn't actually played by live action Jackie.

I would love to see a Scream movie featuring Detective Carter. I'm picturing a classic drawing room finale, "I bet you're all wondering why I called you here," only with Carter chewing on the scenery and swinging for the fences with wild-eyed accusations and flailing hand gestures. Even the killer would be nervous.