Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

I wonder how they are going to handle Fantastic Beasts 4? Just write him out or recast?

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

I wish there was more concrete news regarding what's going on, cause there's crazy ass rumors on twitter.
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Keep in mind this has not been posted by big sites like deadline and hr yet so take the story as you will till they post it.
    That article also leaves out the fact said father was apparently abusive.
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    How do you know that is a 'fact'? And how does this excuse those apparent living conditions the family are under which seem worse?

Ezra's not the good guy here. They never will be. Just because they star in a crummy cape movie doesn't mean they should be defended or excused.

Keep in mind this has not been posted by big sites like deadline and hr yet so take the story as you will till they post it.
    Deadline aren't the end-all/be-all
    Last edited by Matt Rat; 06-23-2022 at 09:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    How do you know that is a 'fact'? And how does this excuse those apparent living conditions the family are under which seem worse?

Ezra's not the good guy here. They never will be. Just because they star in a crummy cape movie doesn't mean they should be defended or excused.

Deadline aren't the end-all/be-all
    To be fair, Emperor of Dragons said “apparently” - as to whether the conditions are worse; isn’t it the father that has made the allegations? If so, it could be that the living conditions are being exaggerated for his own gain

Like others, I wish there was more concrete news out there about this - but given Miller’s recent behaviour it wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if this was true

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I wonder how they are going to handle Fantastic Beasts 4? Just write him out or recast?
    His character died in the third...
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

o be fair, Emperor of Dragons said “apparently” - as to whether the conditions are worse; isn’t it the father that has made the allegations? If so, it could be that the living conditions are being exaggerated for his own gain
    Expect the video of the house showing loaded guns everywhere and as the report said "unsafe for kids." is there also from the story. So it's not just him if they have a video.

Even if the dad was a abusive piece of sh!+ going from one Psycho to Another isn't a good option.

They've gone from potentially abusive dad to left Ruby Ridge. This isn't better and Ezra isn't a hero.

Expect the video of the house showing loaded guns everywhere and as the report said "unsafe for kids." is there also from the story. So it's not just him if they have a video.
    Fair enough, I didn’t realise there was a video!

People that prey on kids often target ones from/in unhappy or abusive homes. This arguably fits that pattern.

Incredible Member James Cameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Dude they fully cancelled the Fantasic Beasts series. Harry Potter is done
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

BANNED

Ezra Miller needs serious help. Signs are he may have serious mental health issues. His PR Team cannot control the narrative anymore. WB would not loose much if they boot the film.

I was never a fan of his, but I hate seeing this horrific stories about Ezra all the time and it gets worse with each episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post
    Ezra Miller needs serious help. Signs are he may have serious mental health issues. His PR Team cannot control the narrative anymore. WB would not loose much if they boot the film.

I was never a fan of his, but I hate seeing this horrific stories about Ezra all the time and it gets worse with each episode.
    They lose Batgirl, Supergirl, and and other future projects.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fridays View Post

I'm not convinced Ezra is mentally ill. They are aware of what's going on and playing games. Memeing the situation and deleting socials so the police can't find them are deliberate actions.

Incredible Member James Cameron's Avatar

I want to add that misgendering someone intentionally because you disagree with their actions is still wicked transphobic
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them