Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
    Retired

That was my point.

Astonishing Member

Some people defends celebs no matter what they did.

...again, who's defending them? Point them out.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    ...again, who's defending them? Point them out.
    Weirdos on Twitter.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Ezra Miller has worked on Flash reshoots this month

https://twitter.com/ryanestrada/stat...Vup1DZnYg&s=19

The twitter thread makes it seem that WB is aiding and bidding a fugitive but Ezra isn't that far gone yet.

Incredible Member James Cameron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Ezra Miller has worked on Flash reshoots this month

https://twitter.com/ryanestrada/stat...Vup1DZnYg&s=19

The twitter thread makes it seem that WB is aiding and bidding a fugitive but Ezra isn't that far gone yet.
    Ezra is not a fugitive and is not on the run. Still weird that they shot new stuff with them though.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Incredible Member James Cameron's Avatar

They should scrap it and use the footage for a theme park ride
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

I wonder if they reshot the ending to add Batfleck or get rid of Keaton being Batman in the new messed up timeline.

www.taurianfilms.com KabutoRyder's Avatar

Anyone playing Ezra Miller boilerplate apology bingo probably got some hits.

https://www.superherohype.com/movies...-health-issues
    Geek / Gamer / Filmmaker / Indy Pro Wrestler
    @SebastionEnvi (Twitter/Instagram)
    youtube.com/SkunkLifeMedia

Astonishing Member

Ezra Miller Meets With Warners Leadership in a ‘The Flash’ Course Correct (Exclusive)

This was one of the most consequential weeks in DC’s history. Warner Bros. Discovery seems to have found the executive to lead that division’s film and TV efforts. There were funeral screenings for canceled movie Batgirl. And the moving of major tentpoles Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom and Shazam! Fury of the Gods revealed the shifting sands under the newly acquired studio.

Amid all the bustle this week on the Burbank lot, one could have easily missed a pair of figures walking around the offices and heading to a meeting of the highest order. But that’s what Ezra Miller, the star of Warners’ high-profile DC movie The Flash, and their agent, CAA’s Scott Metzger, did Wednesday — the same day a Batgirl screening took place.
    According to sources, Miller vowed to seek help after learning that De Luca and Abdy were considering all options for Flash, including scrapping the $200 million movie if things devolved further with Miller. While the actor is said to not have minded the stream of bad headlines, they were spooked by the notion of the film getting canceled and jolted to take action. Says one source: “They care about The Flash. It’s one of their favorite characters to play.”

Details of the meeting were not revealed, but it was the first time that Miller had spoken with De Luca and Abdy, who took over running the film division at the beginning of July and inherited a DC slate in various stages of postproduction. The actor was apologetic and affirmed their commitment to both getting care and to the production.

I'm seeing reports now that the meeting with Ezra went so well, WB is considering having him remain as Barry Allen in future projects.

Which, to me, is ridiculous. Johnny Depp gets accused of abusing his wife, he gets fired. Ezra, meanwhile, gets charged with a felony, and WB is like "Nah, it's cool."

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I'm seeing reports now that the meeting with Ezra went so well, WB is considering having him remain as Barry Allen in future projects.

Which, to me, is ridiculous. Johnny Depp gets accused of abusing his wife, he gets fired. Ezra, meanwhile, gets charged with a felony, and WB is like "Nah, it's cool."
    Isn't it multiple felonies at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post

Yeah, Ezra chocked a woman on camera and threw a chair at another woman. I get releasing Flash with Ezra it would cost too much to change, but to keep Ezra afterwards is stupid.

Astonishing Member

Yeah, there's no way in hell I'm seeing this before it hits HBOMax (which I already pay for). This is just a bad look WB.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.