Page 23 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    As another poster pointed out the series has grossed less money with each movie. Having potential doesn't mean jack if the series becomes a money pit. WB would be better off digging through their library to find a popular 80s movie to gave a sequel to then make a fourth FB movie.
    It has potential the fan base is there get the budget under control simple as that the movie can work just because each movie has grossed less doesn't mean it's a grantee of it's also not a grantee to do better if I was WB I'd wrap it up with one more movie and finish it off.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    It has potential the fan base is there get the budget under control simple as that the movie can work just because each movie has grossed less doesn't mean it's a grantee of it's also not a grantee to do better if I was WB I'd wrap it up with one more movie and finish it off.
    I think the only thing that save that series is if WB does decide the Pandemic impacted the box office. That said, I think at best they'll wrap it up with one more movie. And that movie will probably open with the funeral of Creedence.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    I think the only thing that save that series is if WB does decide the Pandemic impacted the box office. That said, I think at best they'll wrap it up with one more movie. And that movie will probably open with the funeral of Creedence.
    For real really this didn't need to be 5 movies or whatever they had planned 3 movies I can see they should have wrapped it up the last movie.

For real really this didn't need to be 5 movies or whatever they had planned 3 movies I can see they should have wrapped it up the last movie.
    It shouldn't have been Fantastic Beasts. I know it was a book Rowling wrote set in the Wizarding World, and so they latched onto it... but this should have been a series about Dumbledore and Grindelwald, up to their final battle. They could have left all the magical beasts out of the story completely.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    It shouldn't have been Fantastic Beasts. I know it was a book Rowling wrote set in the Wizarding World, and so they latched onto it... but this should have been a series about Dumbledore and Grindelwald, up to their final battle. They could have left all the magical beasts out of the story completely.
    Personality I do like Newt and the magic beasts aspact of it but ya the focuse needed to be on Dumbledore and Grindelwald.

Personality I do like Newt and the magic beasts aspact of it but ya the focuse needed to be on Dumbledore and Grindelwald.
    He's kinda lost the focus because of that. Like the reverse of Harry Potter.

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    Dude they fully cancelled the Fantasic Beasts series. Harry Potter is done
    They haven't announced that, though with FB3's box office and the fact JK Rowling herself has a tarnished reputation now, WB certainly need to think about the franchise's future. By the way, when Fantastic Beasts started, the franchise overall was given a new name, Wizarding World.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Ezra Miller Accused of Harassing Woman in Germany, and Iceland Choking Victim Breaks Her Silence (EXCLUSIVE)

Some of this is from the incidents we already knew about. But, it is a deeper look at the depth of the confrontations and interview from the victims point of view.

All in all, the whole Ezra Miller thing must be a PR nightmare for WB. There's too much of Miller in the movie to go back and re-shoot the actor's scenes (the way Kevin Spacey was replaced) with Grant Gustin or some other actor. But at the same time, it doesn't seem likely that Miller will have cleaned up their act and things will change for the better at the time of this movie's scheduled release date.

And that will certainly affect how this movie fares financially. Will WB be better off if they just cut their losses and release it direct to streaming on HBO Max?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    All in all, the whole Ezra Miller thing must be a PR nightmare for WB. There's too much of Miller in the movie to go back and re-shoot the actor's scenes (the way Kevin Spacey was replaced) with Grant Gustin or some other actor. But at the same time, it doesn't seem likely that Miller will have cleaned up their act and things will change for the better at the time of this movie's scheduled release date.

And that will certainly affect how this movie fares financially. Will WB be better off if they just cut their losses and release it direct to streaming on HBO Max?
    Its not impossible to resoot and replace Miller it all depends if that's the best option or not.

Its not impossible to resoot and replace Miller it all depends if that's the best option or not.
    It's not impossible, but it isn't feasible. You'd basically have to double the film's budget, and it probably wouldn't be enough to get people into the theater if this whole Ezra thing has put them off. Basically you'd be nixing all chances of profit, and increasing losses. It's not worth it even though it could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    It's not impossible, but it isn't feasible. You'd basically have to double the film's budget, and it probably wouldn't be enough to get people into the theater if this whole Ezra thing has put them off. Basically you'd be nixing all chances of profit, and increasing losses. It's not worth it even though it could be done.
    It may be worth it in a morel way plus if you wish to make a flash 2 you can't do it with this guy.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post

They could try to retool the movie with what they have and reshoot some things to make Miller less of a focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    They could try to retool the movie with what they have and reshoot some things to make Miller less of a focus.
    If this is an adaptation of Flashpoint, they can't NOT have the Flash as the focus. He would be the driving factor behind the whole plot.

It may be worth it in a morel way plus if you wish to make a flash 2 you can't do it with this guy.
    Companies don't care about morality unless it affects their bottom line. Besides, a lot of people worked on this movie, showing it isn't rewarding Ezra or anything.

I agree that we can't have a Flash 2 with Ezra, but they can just recast after this movie.