Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
    Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Ezra probably needs some kinda mental health intervention. Probably also surrounded by bad people and parasites taking advantage.
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Ezra probably needs some kinda mental health intervention. Probably also surrounded by bad people and parasites taking advantage.
    Seriously I have to ask why do people make excuses for Ezra? Ezra's injured women 2 we know of, Ezra's broken into a homes, Ezra's collected guns and had them around kids, Ezra has possibly groomed teenage girls, Ezra's possibly led a cult.

Ezra's in Allison Mack level of depravity and no one said poor Allison she's probably around bad people and has mental health issues.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Seriously I have to ask why do people make excuses for Ezra? Ezra's injured women 2 we know of, Ezra's broken into a homes, Ezra's collected guns and had them around kids, Ezra has possibly groomed teenage girls, Ezra's possibly led a cult.

Ezra's in Allison Mack level of depravity and no one said poor Allison she's probably around bad people and has mental health issues.
    I must concede, this is a very fair point.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Mighty Member

I agree he needs a fair trial and heavy sentence if convicted of all these crimes.

Why would they randomly steal booze!?

Incredible Member James Cameron's Avatar

Not defending Ezra here but I think the main reason is how wishy washy some of the information is surrounding this. At this point there is no question about Ezra's gross and illegal behavior but I think some people are confused about that legality. For example, the story that Ezra was somehow a fugitive on the run with cops looking all over the country for them was completely false, the judge made the case private the day after these rumors came out so no one had any way of truly knowing these details. There was also Takota Ironeyes refuting the grooming claims. Even though I believe what I've read, not a lot of stuff coming out about Ezra has seemed definitive or trustworthy. Without a real life trial or some sort of large expose from a leading news source then I can see it being hard for people to grasp and they will try to minimize what they've done.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Erza did additional photography for the movie.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ComicBook...14294621700096

Being a menace to society doesn't seem to bother Warner bros

Retired

If Zaslav dumped BATGIRL and SCOOB 2 because they are in this special period of time where they can write off projects from the old regime, then why not write off THE FLASH? That's a lot more money they could clear off their books. In fact, I doubt anyone in Hollywood would have been as upset with Zaslav if he had cut THE FLASH, because everyone knows what a headache it has become. That seems like the safer and wiser choice. It was their get out of jail free card--so why not take it when they had the chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Kelly View Post
    If Zaslav dumped BATGIRL and SCOOB 2 because they are in this special period of time where they can write off projects from the old regime, then why not write off THE FLASH? That's a lot more money they could clear off their books. In fact, I doubt anyone in Hollywood would have been as upset with Zaslav if he had cut THE FLASH, because everyone knows what a headache it has become. That seems like the safer and wiser choice. It was their get out of jail free card--so why not take it when they had the chance?
    Batgirl costs 90 Million they were able to write off 20 million I don't think this tax thing is really worth it.

BANNED

The Ezra Miller Saga Now Involves Vermont’s Child Services Department

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture...tment-1392572/

I was watching the House of Hammer trailer and remembered the rumor Armie Hammer was considered for Batman in the George Miller Justice League. Could imagine if WB had a film with both Ezra and Armie in it?

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Bruh, I just said he needs help. I didn't day he doesn't deserves to be punished. Stop jumping to conclusions.
    Rest in Peace mom, we love you and still miss you.
    8-29-53/11-30-21

Retired

I wasn't actively looking online for Alison Mack rumours when SMALLVILLE was on the air, but I doubt people knew much about it. And even if there was gossip, some fans were probably defending her. Given how many Chlark shippers there were, a lot would want to believe she was a good person. It took years for it all to come out and for people to know what happened.

The way things are going, I don't think Batgirl was canceled because of the money. Remember, Zaslav has been framing his purge as "protecting" DC.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Incredible Member James Cameron's Avatar

I was watching the House of Hammer trailer and remembered the rumor Armie Hammer was considered for Batman in the George Miller Justice League. Could imagine if WB had a film with both Ezra and Armie in it?
    Not just considered, he was cast in the role, had his own suit, and had even moved to Australia right before the movie was canceled. That movie was one of the earliest examples of a superhero film being canceled so far into production and might have been the record-holder until Batgirl. Things would be a lot different if that film were released. Wonder if George Miller would ever try again with a DC project.

I wasn't actively looking online for Alison Mack rumours when SMALLVILLE was on the air, but I doubt people knew much about it. And even if there was gossip, some fans were probably defending her. Given how many Chlark shippers there were, a lot would want to believe she was a good person. It took years for it all to come out and for people to know what happened.
    The truth about NXIVM and Allison Mack's role in the org were very much secrets until 2017 when loads of exposes and articles started coming out about the cult. Smallville was over and in its place was the Arrowverse, and Mack was not doing much acting aside from some scattered TV appearances. Not saying you're wrong, people might have been defending her, but it wasn't a couple rumors online here and there that kept coming until the full truth was revealed. In one fell swoop, the truth of NXIVM was exposed, evidence was provided, and people were named, after being kept under wraps for so long. With the Ezra stuff, we are finding things out incrementally, which gives people the freedom to be selective and choose what to believe or not to believe. And since some stuff in this case has been proven false and originated from shadier sources, it makes sense. If Ezra would get the same level of coverage NXIVM and Mack did, there would probably be less division. But personally I haven't seen anything outright defending Ezra at all.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them