Page 1 of 54 123451151 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Default The Flash (2023)

It's mostly just a a big tease with not a whole lot revealed but I have to say that I really loved hearing Keaton's voice:
    I'm pretty optimistic for this, they could really set the DC universe up right this time with this film.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Ultimate Member

So the two Flashes are working together?

BANNED

Trailer was okay, nothing I cant say I have not seen before. there are just too many comic films right now, however I think there is something about this film and trailer that feels less annoying or desperate than Spiderman No Way Home even if the concept is the same.

I think maybe this is because the DC universe, even though they did green light this movie is not overly dependent on this crossover, it is all connected factor anymore.

Also The Batman trailer is what we are waiting for the most

Two Flashes?

I have to say I prefer the TV suit.

It's not that I'm not hyped to see Keaton but it feels weird for a Flash movie to be banking so much on Batman instead of, well, The Flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    Trailer was okay, nothing I cant say I have not seen before. there are just too many comic films right now, however I think there is something about this film and trailer that feels less annoying or desperate than Spiderman No Way Home even if the concept is the same.

I think maybe this is because the DC universe, even though they did green light this movie is not overly dependent on this crossover, it is all connected factor anymore.

Also The Batman trailer is what we are waiting for the most
    To be fair, aren't they still technically filming? Not that bad for a teaser with not a lot of footage available to them then.

Niffleheim

This story is just too familiar. Run. Rinse. Repeat. (Then again it a Flash story so it is to be expected)

I'm still adamant that Ezra Miller was miscast for the role.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

The suit looks amazing.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    This story is just too familiar. Run. Rinse. Repeat. (Then again it a Flash story so it is to be expected)

I'm still adamant that Ezra Miller was miscast for the role.
    Repeat of what?

Are you talking about Barry trying to prevent the death of his mother being the catalyst for all of this?

If so, looks like that might only be a part of it, not the entirety of it.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Grey View Post
    Are you talking about Barry trying to prevent the death of his mother being the catalyst for all of this?

If so, looks like that might only be a part of it, not the entirety of it.

Yes, It is like showing the Waynes gunned down in Crime Alley. We're going to see it in the movie anyway there is no need to use it to sell the trailer. Maybe I'm being too picky because TV Barry cured and exhausted me on that story.
    Last edited by Tofali; 10-16-2021 at 07:43 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

Saw a article written about the film and it listed Temeura Morrison in the film as Aqumans dad. From what I've heard WW and Aquman aren't in this right? Why is Tom Curry being listed as a cast member. Seems like a weird choice. Maybe the article was full of ****.

Ultimate Member

Yes, It is like showing the Waynes gunned down in Crime Alley. We're going to see it in the movie anyway there is no need to use it to sell the trailer. Maybe I'm being too picky because TV Barry cured and exhausted me on that story.
    I stopped watching that show so I guess I don't feel that way

Why is there this urge to overly complicate the Flash’s costume on film?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    All those unnecessary lines .

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    While I prefer Flash's classic costume. I thought the one here looked 100% better then that thing we got in Justice League. I don't mind the lines of electricity running through it. Maybe they are trying to separate they're look from the TV show. I mean they are already doing the classic look. A movie version would look better maybe less poofy in the head. Not that much different though. If they are really dealing with Barry saving his mom and then having to go back again let his mom die. Well the TV show did that already too so I wouldn't worry too much about that show.