Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mace11 View Post
    The Flash Star Ezra Miller Arrested in Hawaii on Charges of Disorderly Conduct and Harassment
    https://comicbook.com/dc/news/the-fl...ller-arrested/
    He just cannot seem to stay out of trouble. Any other actor would have been replaced by now.

BANNED

I can't help but laugh, 24 hours ago the Snyder cult was bragging Ezra's ZSJL moment had triumphed at their pseudo-oscars and then this happens.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Not only was this guy awful casting, he appears to be a total lunatic too. WB should just replace him with an actor who actually looks like Barry and stop with the multiple chances.
    I don't know about lunatic, sounds like just another alcoholic to me as both cases have happened while incredibly inebriated
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Astonishing Member

When will he learn. He's 29 and constantly getting into these little altercations. It doesn't build confidence for corporate to build a major character franchise around you.

Ultimate Member

Ezra Miller does seem to be a bit of troublemaker.

He really needs to get it together. And if he needs help, he should seek it out.

So he chock slammed a woman on camera. Told the klan he will kill them if they don't kill themselves and now this.

So is wb going to use the "ignore it and it will go away" play a third time? They need to keep this guy on a leash at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    I can't help but laugh, 24 hours ago the Snyder cult was bragging Ezra's ZSJL moment had triumphed at their pseudo-oscars and then this happens.
    Same week as the slap heard round the world.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Same week as the slap heard round the world.
    Look at it this way, these are 'sneek peeks' into both individuals inevitable bio-pics.

Ezra is leaving it a bit late in the game to be method acting for We Need To Talk About Kevin haha

But seriously, this isn’t a great look for him - his Hollywood career already seemed to be waning, so I hope he’s able to pull himself together and become a more well adjusted person. Two abusive outbursts in public make me wonder what he’s like in private.

I know you need to disassociate the actors from the characters but it's kind of ironic that a guy playing Barry Allen is getting arrested for drunk and disorderly conduct.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    When will he learn. He's 29 and constantly getting into these little altercations. It doesn't build confidence for corporate to build a major character franchise around you.
    And yet, WB has continued to build TWO franchises around him- The Flash and Fantastic Beasts (the later as a smaller, but still important character).

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Rat View Post
    Well this comment was predictable.

I wonder if they can even release the Flash now? The drunk and disorderly is one thing, but this is criminal.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I wonder if they can even release the Flash now? The drunk and disorderly is one thing, but this is criminal.
    The more details emerging it sounds worse and worse.