Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Dear lord...

Maybe he will blame it all on Joss Whedon?
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Some things in his life are gonna change...in a flash.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    I wonder if they can even release the Flash now? The drunk and disorderly is one thing, but this is criminal.
    Eh, I'm pretty sure its wrapped filming so I don't see them holding back on releasing the film.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

The movie might be done, but the star might make people stay away.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

The movie might be done, but the star might make people stay away.
    Eh, with the film release date as far off as it is I doubt people will care by then unless it happens again closer to release.

I'd probably surprised if they went forward with him as the Flash in the future given his spotty and troubling behavior, but with how fast the news cycle is I don't think it will be an issue for this one.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!

Sadly he might just get off with a finger wag instead of real punishment.

If it gets bad, they might have to Kevin Spacey him.

If it gets bad, they might have to Kevin Spacey him.
    Being a violent drunk is bad to be sure but he's not sexually harassing/ sexual assaulting minors and there is a HUGE difference between those two issues.

It's not even close to being the same.

From the story---He was staying with a couple. The day after he was arrested, they paid his bond and the next day he broke into their bedroom, threatened to kill them and send people after them as he is rich and famous, called the wife a slut then stole bank cards, credit cards, drivers' ids and other things and to this time they never got them back

My hero.

He really needs to go to rehab and get therapy. Something is clearly wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Being a violent drunk is bad to be sure but he's not sexually harassing/ sexual assaulting minors and there is a HUGE difference between those two issues.

It's not even close to being the same.
    Stealing and threatening to kill someone is HUGE. I agree that it is different from Spacey, but if he goes to jail over this, it is very, very bad, and it would be hard to pronmote a movie starring a felon.

Stealing and threatening to kill someone is HUGE. I agree that it is different from Spacey, but if he goes to jail over this, it is very, very bad, and it would be hard to pronmote a movie starring a felon.
    One is a crime and is certainly bad...but the other is pure evil. I'm not making excuses mind you but its no where near the same so I don't see them delaying the film to digitally replace him. Recast for future films? Certainly, that's just a sound idea because it could get worse down the line, but with the crazy stuff that regularly comes out of Hollyweird this is very much going to be old news by the time the film comes out next summer.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    One is a crime and is certainly bad...but the other is pure evil. I'm not making excuses mind you but its no where near the same so I don't see them delaying the film to digitally replace him. Recast for future films? Certainly, that's just a sound idea because it could get worse down the line, but with the crazy stuff that regularly comes out of Hollyweird this is very much going to be old news by the time the film comes out next summer.
    Probably, but i am speculating if this case gets worse or drags on.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Well since Flashpoint is all about changing things they could just at the end of the movie have Barry look in a mirror and realize he has changed too .... into a completely different actor. They could shoot a scene like that anytime between now and next year and just cut it in. Bye Bye Ezra and all the headaches he is causing.

The way he's going ... he'll be playing Iron Man in 10 years. (j/k! RDJ was never this bad...)