Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

There has to be some really strong character or dialogue for this to be called "great", or that trailer is really misleading.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It doesn't look bad, but I've seen this story a dozen times, even animated, but I guess we've got a really intense Supergirl and Keaton Batman, which is cool, although I expect him to only last two seconds against the Kryptonians unless he somehow has Kryptonite.
    I'm not crazy about a dark-haired Supergirl, but can buy it being that this is an alternate version -- and she does look great from what I've seen of her.
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 04-27-2023 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It doesn't look bad, but I've seen this story a dozen times, even animated, but I guess we've got a really intense Supergirl and Keaton Batman, which is cool, although I expect him to only last two seconds against the Kryptonians unless he somehow has Kryptonite.
    I'm curious as to whether Keaton-Batman ever encountered any other metahumans in his career. His canon adventures ended after Batman Returns, and I don't recall any mention of Metropolis. It could be fun to watch, we'll see.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

That trailer was some Tim Burton's Batman-shaped jingle keys...

I'm not going to comb through this thread at this point as the pronoun police, but let me be clear.

Forum members are to use the preferred pronouns of others, be they forum members, creators, actors, etc.

Ezra Miller has identified as 'they/them' and those pronouns should be used in referring to them. I fully understand that people make honest mistakes, especially when referring to an actor whose pronouns differ from the character they are playing, but please make an effort. The edit button is your friend
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Incredible Member

so keaton bats and supergirlie is an alternate earth that barry created when he went back in time in flashpoint ? I can't reconcile affleck bats and keaton bats , how do both of them fit ?

poor general zod and his army of one without faora and nam-ek. zod doesn't have anyone to complain to about being beaten by a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    so keaton bats and supergirlie is an alternate earth that barry created when he went back in time in flashpoint ? I can't reconcile affleck bats and keaton bats , how do both of them fit ?

poor general zod and his army of one without faora and nam-ek. zod doesn't have anyone to complain to about being beaten by a girl.
    You read any of the "New52..." back in the day after "Flashpoint..."?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    You read any of the "New52..." back in the day after "Flashpoint..."?
    not really ,i dropped comics before that. just seen those animations and tv show.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    not really ,i dropped comics before that. just seen those animations and tv show.
    Got it...

In the "New52..."?

Some stuff stayed roughly the same, and some stuff was completely different. Different to a degree that it was hard to even tell where it came from. Far as I could tell, "Flashpoint..." created a completely new Earth.

There was a "Stormwatch..." title. That said, it functioned more like The Authority even though some of the members who had been members of The Authority seemed like they had never met as Stormwatch went along.

Also worth noting that it looks like there will be at least two Flashes.

If there is more than one Flash?

The idea that there could be more than one of any other character does not exactly seem all that far out.

Extraordinary Member

Well, I'm stoked to see the Keaton Batman again. Keaton just makes every movie he's in better. And I hear there are some other people in this movie, I don't know. What's it called again, "Keaton Batman Puts Butts In Seats---now also with the flash and some intense supergirl"? Oh yeah, the German actress who was so hot in MoS is back. Good, I thought she was quite good in the role, despite being sabotaged by a few lines she has to deliver in the Smallville fight scene. Shannon...yeah, don't care he's back. He's fine, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by numberthirty View Post
    Also worth noting that it looks like there will be at least two Flashes.

If there is more than one Flash?

The idea that there could be more than one of any other character does not exactly seem all that far out.
    I think the other Flash is the Barry from the timeline where his mom doesn't die.

Apparently they cut out a scene of Supes and Superwoman meeting.

Gunn didn't want anybody getting excited for more Snyderverse.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Spectacular Member

Anyone know when tickets go on sale?

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

From The Flash soundtrack "Worlds Collide" by Benjamin Wallfisch.