Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    We saw how well WB did with erasing a mustache on Henry Cavil, and you want them to digitally erase a whole face?
    Yeah, I know - that was kinda the joke since they tried and failed so horribly with that.

I said it before somewhere, but I think they use the other stars to promote it, keep saying that Miller is a troubled person who they hope gets the help they need and also keep reminding audiences of all the other people whose hard work on the film we can still appreciate. No idea if it's possible to edit down his role and play up the others, but ... I guess we'll see...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Why are some of you guys treating streaming as if it's some kind of graveyard? It won't be seen as lesser if it doesn't get a theatrical release
    That's a potential loss of hundreds of millions of dollars in box office revenue. The Suicide Squad could have been a box office success if it wasn't streamed while playing in theatres. That possibly killed another sequel in the franchise. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    Not good maybe WB can do a All the Money in the World and just replace the guy......

Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    The actor needs serious help.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    The actor needs serious help.
    No he needs to be locked up and on a sexual predator registry

Quote Originally Posted by regnak View Post
    No he needs to be locked up and on a sexual predator registry
    Yes because we all know you get the best mental help in jail and everyone who goes to jail comes out better than before.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Yes because we all know you get the best mental help in jail and everyone who goes to jail comes out better than before.
    Let his lawyer do a not guilty by reason of insanity plea and if it works then he can go for treatment if not the slammer. This just reeks of elite privilege in assuming the he is crazy instead of evil. Let it be decided in court like it is with the little people. He has already gotten away with enough stuff to ruin the lives of several non privileged people.

Let his lawyer do a not guilty by reason of insanity plea and if it works then he can go for treatment if not the slammer. This just reeks of elite privilege in assuming the he is crazy instead of evil. Let it be decided in court like it is with the little people. He has already gotten away with enough stuff to ruin the lives of several non privileged people.
    I don't know what happened and what didn't happen I wasn't there all I know is it seems like the guy needs help the guy didn't kill anyone and he didn't rape anyone he needs mental help simple as that.

Mighty Member

I don't know what happened and what didn't happen I wasn't there all I know is it seems like the guy needs help the guy didn't kill anyone and he didn't rape anyone he needs mental help simple as that.
    Tell you what go back to his first incident try it out and let us know what they charge you with.

Sarcasm alert
    Last edited by regnak; 06-16-2022 at 05:39 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Being an ******* is not a mental illness.

Astonishing Member

I still don't do armchair legal/true crime counselling when it comes to my entertainment, especially not for Ezra Miller who outside of superhero blockbusters might as well not exist to me. I'd still watch his movie for what the whole package might bring and up until he got shot dead by cops I might even think "at least he wasn't an insidious anti-vaxxer/tankie/etc. as well".

Tell you what go back to his first incident try it out and let us know what they charge you with.

Sarcasm alert
    I didn't say he doesn't need to be changed I'm saying the guy needs help.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Being an ******* is not a mental illness.
    You don't think he has a mental illness? I've run into a lot of jerk's in my time and never seen anything like this from a 100% sane person.