Page 8 of 54 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But considering he was the lead character who the movie is named for, . . .
    At this point, they're probably too far into it to either recast via CGI (he's the lead, so this isn't a "Plummer for Spacey" thing) or scrap the whole film, especially a film they obviously think is their ticket to that sweet, sweet, Spiderman money.

If anything, they'll watch and see what happens with the new Fantastic Beasts movie he's in and, if worse comes to worse, dump the Flash onto HBO Max.

I don't think they'd do it, but they could rename it "Justice League: Flashpoint" or something and promote it more with Keaton's Batman and Supergirl. Or maybe this will go away just like his previous choking incident.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    I don't think they'd do it, but they could rename it "Justice League: Flashpoint" or something and promote it more with Keaton's Batman and Supergirl. Or maybe this will go away just like his previous choking incident.
    I hope not, most of us would have been fired and sent to jail for either incident. So screw him.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    That's basically what they did with the animated adaption.

Random thought: if possible, should the movie incorporate the Crises cameo into the narrative?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    But considering he was the lead character who the movie is named for, . . .
    Agree that, either way, it's a bad situation for WB/Discovery that we have to ask the questions about how far can the art and artist be separated. I will feely concede I'm not 100% sure what the right response is.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Random thought: if possible, should the movie incorporate the Crises cameo into the narrative?
    I would assume it would be referenced if only for where Barry got The Flash name from.

Retired

I can see why, before now, the execs stuck with Miller because whatever the actor did elsewhere Miller was ready to serve their needs, appearing in cameos for other movies and T.V. shows, going to conventions, sticking around on projects when other actors have walked. Loyalty gets rewarded.

And it seems to me that Miller is bi-polar. The actor may also be a criminal but probably has a medical condition that requires treatment. If Miller identified as a woman, the actor would be under a conservatorship--given the double standard for male and female celebrities.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would assume it would be referenced if only for where Barry got The Flash name from.
    Could be. Still, it would be cool if they splice the scene in and fill in the gaps on why he just appeared there. (Course, Miller Flash does mention Cyborg, which could be awkward, given that Cyborg is more or less out of the DCEU right now).
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Incredible Member

Ezra Miller Arrested Again in Hawaii

He needs to be recast, this shit is insane

I'm kind of amazed the actor for Barry Allen keeps getting arrested. In Hawaii.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    Ezra Miller Arrested Again in Hawaii

He needs to be recast, this shit is insane
    Who would take up the outfit?

This is definitely ridiculous and he probably needs some kind of help. But it's way too late to recast him for this film. It's already done shooting and they've released the trailer. Plus it's a lynchpin to their upcoming slate of films. I'm not sure what WB is going to do but it'll probably be one hell of a public apology tour.

Yeah I'm convinced Miller has to murder someone to get the boot. And even then it has to be on camera.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Erza wants to flashpoint their career at this stage.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    This is definitely ridiculous and he probably needs some kind of help. But it's way too late to recast him for this film. It's already done shooting and they've released the trailer. Plus it's a lynchpin to their upcoming slate of films. I'm not sure what WB is going to do but it'll probably be one hell of a public apology tour.
    I don't think it would be too hard to recast at the end, like as a result of fixing the Flashpoint Paradox it's a brand new Flash. Make it an after credits or mid credit scene and just move on from there.
    Looking for a friendly place to discuss comic books? Try The Classic Comics Forum!