Page 117 of 327 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 4900

I think I am OK without the bangs. I am taking it day by day

Amazing Member

Kinda off from the current topic but I feel like Magik would work really well in the Dr. Strange movie with her powers originating entirely from limbo and not being a mutant. But fox probably owns the rights. Guess we'll find out with the new mutants movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Theycallmebone View Post
    Kinda off from the current topic but I feel like Magik would work really well in the Dr. Strange movie with her powers originating entirely from limbo and not being a mutant. But fox probably owns the rights. Guess we'll find out with the new mutants movie.
    She is a mutant. Her teleportation discs are her power.

Amazing Member

I know. I'm saying that if she were in the dr strange movie that would be how her powers could work since marvel can't use the word mutant.

All-New Member

Hello there Magik fans, sorry if I'm coming late with this info! Ramos has been interviewed again:

http://lacuevadelnerd.com/index.php/...arribo-a-x-men

This time the interview is in Spanish... but he revealed something that makes me feel very comfortable as a Magik fan. Let me copy & paste the exact sentence and i'll do my best and try to translate it too.

"en las palabras de Jeff, este es el libro de Magick, se llama X-Men, pero en realidad es libro de Magick. Entonces creo, sobretodo en lo que llevo dibujado, hay una presencia muy importante y fundamental de este personaje."

"In Jeff's words, this is Magik's book, it's called X-Men, but it's actually Magik's book. In everything that I've drawn so far there's a very important and fundamental presence of this character."

It feels like she couldn't be in better hands don't you think ?

Certainly good news for her fans. That might just add this book to my list - I wasn't overly interested before.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Eversor View Post
    Hello there Magik fans, sorry if I'm coming late with this info! Ramos has been interviewed again:

http://lacuevadelnerd.com/index.php/...arribo-a-x-men

This time the interview is in Spanish... but he revealed something that makes me feel very comfortable as a Magik fan. Let me copy & paste the exact sentence and i'll do my best and try to translate it too.

"en las palabras de Jeff, este es el libro de Magick, se llama X-Men, pero en realidad es libro de Magick. Entonces creo, sobretodo en lo que llevo dibujado, hay una presencia muy importante y fundamental de este personaje."

"In Jeff's words, this is Magik's book, it's called X-Men, but it's actually Magik's book. In everything that I've drawn so far there's a very important and fundamental presence of this character."

It feels like she couldn't be in better hands don't you think ?
    Awesome! Wish I knew Spanish so I could read the entire interview. More and more excited for this book every day!

art by Fred Benes

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Awesome! Wish I knew Spanish so I could read the entire interview. More and more excited for this book every day!
    Use Google Translate. That's how I read the web page.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    art by Fred Benes
    Damn...

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Use Google Translate. That's how I read the web page.
    That's what I ended up doing. Mostly about Spider-Man...

On another topic, I just listened to the "This Week in Marvel" podcast and X-Men editor Daniel Ketchum reiterated that Lemire loves Magik and she has a lot of screen time.

BANNED

Ginormous.

All-New Member

11017250_10153118843222372_827576880_o.jpg

Guys, I want to share with you this amazing comission made by Paco Medina for me

Amazing Member

Very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    That's what I ended up doing. Mostly about Spider-Man...

On another topic, I just listened to the "This Week in Marvel" podcast and X-Men editor Daniel Ketchum reiterated that Lemire loves Magik and she has a lot of screen time.
    Awesome! Was it this week's podcast?