Page 92 of 327 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142192 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 4900

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside View Post
    So Magik Confirmed Killed By SHIELD in the UXM preview ;-;
    I don't trust them. Yana has escaped death before. Besides Eva will save the day anyways, so don't you worry!

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Awww yes! It's about time our girl gets featured in more video games! She seriously needs to be playable on Marvel Heroes and Marvel Super Hero Squad Online.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I don't trust them. Yana has escaped death before. Besides Eva will save the day anyways, so don't you worry!

I'm just mad she got jobbed.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Extraordinary Member

Her reflexes should have been enough to teleport them out, but it doesn't matter. For all her power if she doesn't put up a defense in time she's as vulnerable as anyone else.

Then again, somehow her hair spikes survived, which makes no sense when there's nothing else left but bones and the Eye. Maybe 'Yana left them there to make Shield think she was dead? Probably just an artist mistake, but it's really weird.

Upper Deck 2014 hologram Magik trading card...
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Many articles are assuming that the Limbo on Battleworld is the one connected to Magik. They also observed that it is on the same landmass with the other X-Related regions. I am hoping Magik will have an awesome role!

However, I am starting to worry about her role after the event. Many readers are feeling a bit panicked over their favorite characters! Bendis has teased her possible death a few times now. She keeps hitting new heights, and I hope she is not taken off the table again for another decade!

What are your thoughts on her possible role after Secret Wars? If they do plan to isolate the X-Men, or make them more science-related, I could see Magik being moved over to the mystic side of the Marvel Universe.

This is an awesome drawing by Phil Jimenez!

Not worried. Not even a little.

Yeah, once Tempus went back in time, I wouldn't worry about any of this happening
    http://www.shadowandflamewithmagik.com/

My Blog following the adventures of Kitty Pryde, Lockheed and Magik

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    Yeah, once Tempus went back in time, I wouldn't worry about any of this happening
    Additionally, Illyana is featured in the Black Vortex and there's here team up with Kitty.
    And post Secret Wars? Yeah, she's gonna be juuuuuust fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Additionally, Illyana is featured in the Black Vortex and there's here team up with Kitty.
    And post Secret Wars? Yeah, she's gonna be juuuuuust fine.
    Yeah, who knows about Secret Wars. Illyana should also be in New Avengers tomorrow, right? Or was that Secret Avengers? I thought I had it memorized as issue 29 but it could be Secret Avengers 19 too. I know there was a '9' in there and the Avengers. oooof, I may need more sleep

Quote Originally Posted by JackalsIII View Post
    Yeah, who knows about Secret Wars. Illyana should also be in New Avengers tomorrow, right? Or was that Secret Avengers? I thought I had it memorized as issue 29 but it could be Secret Avengers 19 too. I know there was a '9' in there and the Avengers. oooof, I may need more sleep
    Avengers World # 17 I believe. However, that wont be out until 02.18.15.

Extraordinary Member

The reason I'm not concerned about her 'future' is that she's a favorite of so many writers, especially big writers. Unless the editors have a Didio-complex there won't be an embargo that is sure to upset the writers as much as the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Avengers World # 17 I believe. However, that wont be out until 02.18.15.
    oh boy, I was way off! I guess I was sure about the '1' and Avengers, good grief that is bad! Thanks!

Hello Everyone,

I am convinced she will survive her current "death". I am talking down the line. Bendis has hinted at things like her brother having her sword in the future, adult Molly Hayes mentioning something big that happened with her, and that silly strip in All-New X-Men #25 when Kitty admitted to Piotr that she accidentally killed his sister! Maybe these hints are too obvious, and I may have fears from when she disappeared for a decade last time! It is true that many fans and writers think she is wonderful, so that should help!

Quote Originally Posted by Magik Man View Post
    Hello Everyone,

I am convinced she will survive her current "death". I am talking down the line. Bendis has hinted at things like her brother having her sword in the future, adult Molly Hayes mentioning something big that happened with her, and that silly strip in All-New X-Men #25 when Kitty admitted to Piotr that she accidentally killed his sister! Maybe these hints are too obvious, and I may have fears from when she disappeared for a decade last time! It is true that many fans and writers think she is wonderful, so that should help!
    Not too concerned with those futures as they will most likely be wiped out with Secret Wars.

Wouldn't those futures have taken Secret Wars 2015 into consideration? Naw, I 'm just joking