Page 5 of 327 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrixpendent View Post
    OMG sunof you are alive, missed you <3
    Nice to be appreciated. Other than not resetting my avatar I don't plan on changing anything about how I operate on the site. I did leave another site's forums because of some shocking racism among the posters, but I've never seen anything like that here. This story about that article is as shocking as what I saw there, but here it seems the culprits are gone for good. As annoying as this situation is, the fresh start can also be exciting if you have the right mind.

Still got to find that story for a Magik videogame I was working on at one point. It was a looong thread. Maybe I'll finally get around to finishing it once i find it again.

Illyana has been one of my favorite characters no matter what decade it was...80's, 90's 2000's. Whether she was Illyana, Magik, Darkchilde, " Snowflake", on the Extinction Team or one of the P5...she's the best. I even love her in Uncanny and she's the only reason Im holding onto it. She has the best " I dont give a f*k" attitude. This is one of my favorite scenes from NM 52 where she dips out from a Danger Room session cuz she was over it , lol.

Last edited by O.REDD; 05-01-2014 at 04:03 PM.
    Don't start none...won't be none.

Playful...

Focused...

And Scary as F**K!!!

Last edited by O.REDD; 05-01-2014 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by O.REDD View Post
    Illyana has been one of my favorite characters no matter what decade is was...80's, 90's 2000's. Whether she was Illyana, Magik, Darkchilde, " Snowflake", on the Extinction Team or one of the P5...she's the best. I even love her in Uncanny and she's the only reason Im holding onto it. She has the best " I dont give a f*k" attitude. This is one of my favorite scenes from NM 52 where she dips out from a Danger Room session cuz she was over it , lol.

Love it! I also love the time she ditches Stevie's dance class.

Spectacular Member

When Scott told Illyana he is glad no one got hurt, I guess he was talking about the team.

Quote Originally Posted by chisob View Post
    When Scott told Illyana he is glad no one got hurt, I guess he was talking about the team.
    Just proves how powerful our girl really is!

And Scary as F**K!!!

Frazer Irving's Darkchilde is one of the few things in comics that has actually scared me. No other artist really does her as well as him.

Spectacular Member

Just wanted to add some cool images:

Spectacular Member

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcMuffin View Post
    Frazer Irving's Darkchilde is one of the few things in comics that has actually scared me. No other artist really does her as well as him.
    Although she looks more like a certain enemy of Doctor Strange with the horns/hooves added.

Speaking of Magik's new demonic form, there hasn't been any fanart of Magik's new form with the flaming head.
    Last edited by 244; 05-01-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Incredible Member

I came across an interesting picture of Magik from deviantart:

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Magik-451052167

This is how I feel Magik's current uniform should've look like instead. See how her left arm remains silver?
    Last edited by 244; 05-02-2014 at 12:16 AM.

Where's this from? I love that "Dasvidaniya Bitches"! I knew there was a reason why I liked her and wished for her to be resurrected years ago even though I'd only read few books with her!
    And artist can really make some incredible visuals with her, especially Irving. Makes me wish she was appearing in another book with him as the artist

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tomppa View Post
    Where's this from? I love that "Dasvidaniya Bitches"! I knew there was a reason why I liked her and wished for her to be resurrected years ago even though I'd only read few books with her!
    And artist can really make some incredible visuals with her, especially Irving. Makes me wish she was appearing in another book with him as the artist
    Uncanny X-men #15 written by Brian Michael Bendis and art by Kris Anka. It's a tie-in to the Inhuman event.