Page 52 of 327 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rochedalaix View Post
    It doesn't matter if the Scarlet Witch becomes the new Sorcerer Supreme is because I won't be reading it anyways
    Ooo I'm with you with that! I'm sooooooooooooo over the Red Stain known as Wanda. Bad enough I have to red about it in the one book my favorite Heroine is in.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrixpendent View Post
    most of it was from remenber and shitty writing, right now her voice is completly displaced and good writer could fix that, i will read anything from marvel fantasy side, im sucker for magic
    Not really I've never liked Scarlet Witch she has always been a lame character unless she was the villain, so it isn't just Remender's fault.
    Last edited by Rochedalaix; 08-12-2014 at 12:36 PM.

1857illyana.jpg

Illyana is already THE sorceress supreme. What mantle could be passed to her? Her magiks are uniquely her own - a synthesis of everywhere she's been, every challenge she's ever faced...all the grimoires, folklores, histories, spells and conjurings that she incorporates into her sorcery already place her as the supreme one and only of her kind...and she's barely begun. There are no limits for Illyana - now more than ever before she has the freedom to access the precocious capacity she's always had for making any magic her own.

Anything Strange could offer her would in the long run just be a limitation.

I do hope that the mystical side of Marvel gets a boost in the future. One the greatest things about Illyana is that she can't get absorbed into anything that's come before her. Not Asgard, Not the Avengers, Not Strange...****, the X-Men haven't even diminished her singularity as a genuine one-of-a-kind.

I actually feel sorry for Wanda's fans...and Rogue's fans...

I'm happy Illyana hasn't shared in their misfortune.
    Last edited by sungila; 08-12-2014 at 03:34 PM.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

BANNED

Not really I've never liked Scarlet Witch she has always been a lame character unless she was the villain, so it isn't just Remender's fault.
    SW was a great character until Bendis. I have no faith in Remender fixing that mess but she was great.

o

Extraordinary Member

Like I (again) said in the old thread, putting an adjective before the name 'Magik' actually makes it worse. Even adding 'sorcerer supreme' to her title just makes it more cumbersome. Saying 'invincible,' 'amazing,' even something like 'g-d-batman' before the name doesn't work for her. 'Magik' gets across everything that needs to be gotten across on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Like I (again) said in the old thread, putting an adjective before the name 'Magik' actually makes it worse. Even adding 'sorcerer supreme' to her title just makes it more cumbersome. Saying 'invincible,' 'amazing,' even something like 'g-d-batman' before the name doesn't work for her. 'Magik' gets across everything that needs to be gotten across on its own.
    adjectiveless, truth.
    “The reason of the unreasonableness which against my reason is wrought, doth so weaken my reason, as with all reason I do justly complain on your beauty.”
    ― Miguel de Cervantes Don Quixote

Illyana had a pretty nice showing in the Nova Special issue that concluded the UXM/Iron Man/Nova Crossover.

She basically acted as field leader to the New Xavier students while rescuing Cyclops.

Small preview below...

001.jpg
    002.jpg
    Last edited by Andru; 08-13-2014 at 08:58 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Illyana had a pretty nice showing in the Nova Special issue that concluded the UXM/Iron Man/Nova Crossover.

She basically acted as field leader to the New Xavier students while rescuing Cyclops.

Small preview below...

001.jpg
    002.jpg
    Obvious mistake since Tempus can't read minds but whatever.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post

Small preview below...

001.jpg
    002.jpg
    well that doesn look so bad

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sungila View Post
    1857illyana.jpg

Illyana is already THE sorceress supreme. What mantle could be passed to her? Her magiks are uniquely her own - a synthesis of everywhere she's been, every challenge she's ever faced...all the grimoires, folklores, histories, spells and conjurings that she incorporates into her sorcery already place her as the supreme one and only of her kind...and she's barely begun. There are no limits for Illyana - now more than ever before she has the freedom to access the precocious capacity she's always had for making any magic her own.

Anything Strange could offer her would in the long run just be a limitation.

I do hope that the mystical side of Marvel gets a boost in the future. One the greatest things about Illyana is that she can't get absorbed into anything that's come before her. Not Asgard, Not the Avengers, Not Strange...****, the X-Men haven't even diminished her singularity as a genuine one-of-a-kind.

I actually feel sorry for Wanda's fans...and Rogue's fans...

I'm happy Illyana hasn't shared in their misfortune.
    ohh i didnt anylize the characther parth like i did on the SW thread, logic wise yes illyana is the best pick,, but she has no need of the mantle and it whould just drag her down, she can make apearence or even be on magical team but the title is to mutch, all i need is an mystycal team and the raibow adventures of kat and yana, thats all

Obvious mistake since Tempus can't read minds but whatever.
    That wasn't the only mistake in the issue. Kind of disappointing that so many errors make their way to publication lately.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omegastorm View Post
    SW was a great character until Bendis. I have no faith in Remender fixing that mess but she was great.

o
    Agreed I have a soft spot for Scarlet Witch, Wonder Man and Vision from their stints as Avengers. House of M killed some of my favorite Avengers and it ruined Wanda permanently and Im someone who likes Bendis but I was pissed when he killed off Hawkeye, Vision and made Wanda batshit crazy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by petrefax View Post
    Agreed I have a soft spot for Scarlet Witch, Wonder Man and Vision from their stints as Avengers. House of M killed some of my favorite Avengers and it ruined Wanda permanently and Im someone who likes Bendis but I was pissed when he killed off Hawkeye, Vision and made Wanda batshit crazy.
    we all know she was going insane, she married an toaster after all but it was the worst

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrixpendent View Post
    we all know she was going insane, she married an toaster after all but it was the worst
    Easy bake oven, gurl.
    Say what you want about ol' Vizh, that dude's cupcakes are boss as hell.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Easy bake oven, gurl.
    Say what you want about ol' Vizh, that dude's cupcakes are boss as hell.
    we all know old vizh cupcakes are THE ****, he was the only guy who wasnt an huge ******* and was actualyy an gentleman , but having baby with an full sized dildo, thats cray cray gurl
    Last edited by Beatrixpendent; 08-14-2014 at 07:47 AM.