Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DC Fandoms 2021

Default DC Fandoms 2021

So did anything happen Superman related? Or was it last last year were we only heard crickets?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    So did anything happen Superman related? Or was it last last year were we only heard crickets?
    A few more pics/character art from MAWS, but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    A few more pics/character art from MAWS, but that's it.
    ...Really that was it? Nothing else?

Nah there was a lot

-MAWS concept art and a promo image along with news that it and TCC have been pushed back to 2023 sadly
    -Super-Sons CGI movie is coming in 2022, a direct to DVD movie probably set outside the Tomorrowverse
    -Supergirl was in the promo for the Flash
    -Evil mindcontrolled Superman was in the Suicide Squad trailer along with the rest of the JL (minus Batgod of course since he’s “dead”)
    -Conner is seemingly the main POV character with M’gann for the first episodes of S4 of YJ
    -Got a brief teaser for Krypto which looks fun

Think that’s it.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Nah there was a lot

-MAWS concept art and a promo image along with news that it and TCC have been pushed back to 2023 sadly
    -Super-Sons CGI movie is coming in 2022, a direct to DVD movie probably set outside the Tomorrowverse
    -Evil mindcontrolled Superman was in the Suicide Squad trailer along with the rest of the JL (minus Batgod of course since he’s “dead”)
    -Conner is seemingly the main POV character with M’gann for the first episodes of S4 of YJ

Think that’s it.
    In my defense, I said that art bit for MAWS, I don't think of Super-Sons as Superman related (don't act surprised), I totally forgot about Supergirl in The Flash (she wasn't a big part of that teeny tease), and I'm not a gamer (and not sure if evil Superman in the SS game trailer is "news").

I have no defense for forgetting about the Super-Pets movie though, that's my bad.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

His motto is officially "for truth, justice and a better tomorrow" now as well. Let the seething commence. I hope Dean Cain's shoes and cane are shined because Fox News is certainly going to drag him out to do his usual song and dance about this.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    His motto is officially "for truth, justice and a better tomorrow" now as well. Let the seething commence. I hope Dean Cain's shoes and cane are shined because Fox News is certainly going to drag him out to do his usual song and dance about this.
    I think it fits but it'll be hard to drill out "The American Way" because I'm so used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Nah there was a lot

Think that’s it.
    So nothing but i did see Superman is trending on Reddit.. funnily Superman was trending on Twitter last year despite bot showing up in Fandome

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think it fits but it'll be hard to drill out "The American Way" because I'm so used to it.
    Will have to be something they commit to everywhere otherwise it will backslide.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, it'll be hard to make the switch, but I think it's a good growing pain.
    May we never forget:

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Super-pets is the best thing to come out of dcfandome
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

In regarding to everything Superman related, I was thrilled about;

Seeing Bitsie, Tyler & Alex. Did they show a tease for S2, because if they did I missed it.
    I really love the new motto for Superman. " For Truth, justice and a better tomorrow"
    Excited for MAWS, and to see Clark, Lois & Jimmy working together. I still hold out hope for a comic of them, where the focus is more on Clark and his reporting & romance with Lois, and his friendship with Jimmy.
    Super-Sons in a movie together.
    Young Justice S4

Well Superman is known as the man of tomorrow so “a better tomorrow” makes perfect sense.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Well Superman is known as the man of tomorrow so “a better tomorrow” makes perfect sense.
    I have come to think "a better world" is a better motto.Superman was also called "the man of action" before the man of tomorrow..It was always "the man of tomorrow-today"...
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

lol!

As someone who's defended "The American Way" in the past, I actually think this is a good change - and puts Superman in more progressive mindset, where it frankly belongs.

Also, there was another announcement: those hats at https://meshika.com/

I don't have that much money to waste on hats, but that blue and red one (and the Clark Kent one, honestly) is freaking amazing!

5L5A8632_720x.jpg5L5A8625_720x.jpg5L5A8618_720x.jpg
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/