Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So is the heroes reborn earth still on the other side of the sun?

So yeah is the heroes reborn earth still on the other side of the sun? If yes why the heck are people of the two earths not going to each others earth? Why did the skrulls not take over that earth with less heroes?

Why are the fantastic four not setting up a second hq on that earth or bad guys heading to that one?

Is the heroes reborn earth still there or did it get removed or destroyed?

Extraordinary Member

Would that then mean there are 3 'Earths' orbiting the sun? The real one, Counter-Earth, and the HR one?

Was suppously the HR take over the counter-earth?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Good question.

I'd also like to know if the multiverse was destroyed after the Heroes Reborn Earth was around, but later recreated, would the Heroes Reborn Earth have returned as well? When Reed Richards, Franklin Richards and Owen Reece created the 8th instance of the cosmos, did they truly reinstall everything? Or did they go back to a restore point that made it impossible to truly bring back everything, including the Heroes Reborn Earth?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I'm not sure if we ever saw any reference to Franklin and Reed recreating Counter Earth when they were putting things back together after Secret Wars. I don't think it survived the incursions and the final struggle was between Earth Prime and the Ultimate Universe's Earth which was the home of the Maker & Ultimate Doom. The Maker is still roaming around on Earth Prime.

More confusing is in the Jeph Loeb/ Rob Lifield mini series Onslaught Reborn back in 2006, we see Earth Prime Franklin still has the blue ball which contained the HR version of Earth

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-17-2021 at 02:09 PM.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Would that then mean there are 3 'Earths' orbiting the sun? The real one, Counter-Earth, and the HR one?
    Didn't the Stanger take the original Counter-Earth away a long time ago?

Astonishing Member

Nothing about it being destroyed or anything, so I guess it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Didn't the Stanger take the original Counter-Earth away a long time ago?
    Nope. It was Sphinxor working for the Beyonders that took the original Counter Earth. Apparently it was then destroyed by Thanos when he had the Infinity Gauntlet. Then the Heroes Reborn Earth was put in its place and eventually forgotten when, as mentioned above, Jeph Loeb put it back into Franklin's blue ball. Then apparently the High Evolutionary built a new Counter Earth seen in recent years, which is populated by his New Men.

The Earth that the Stranger has is the New Universe Earth which was brought to the 616 is the pages of Quasar. It was sealed behind an impenetrable barrier and hasn't been seen since... though it's been implied that it was somehow destroyed during the Incursions and the only survivor was DP7's Blur who went on to join the last incarnation of the Squadron Supreme.

I'd like to see a writer that understand continuity and is willing to do the research required (like Busiek or Ewing) tackle the story of what happened to all the other Earths that have been in the 616 and somehow make sense of it all.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the X-Men (and 99% of all mutants and their drama) somehow wound up occupying that second Earth by themselves. All other heroes would be on the main Earth.

I wish they finished that Spider-Man cartoon with counter earth
    The J-man

Well we know spidey makes it back as they confirmed spider-man unlimited is part of spider-man the animated series and takes place right after the mary jane clone story starts up. That means the mary jane in the show is the water clone!

Actually, there was a Wizard magazine that had a short blurb from the directors of Spider-Man Unlimited. I think I remember them saying that the show takes place some time in between the "Six Forgotten Warriors" arc and "The Secret Wars" arc. They also planned to have Spider-Man eventually find his way back to Earth by rebuilding the space shuttle.

It's pretty surprising, too, since that would mean the Mary Jane seen with Peter in the show's pilot is actualy the fake MJ.
    Ads for unlimited that came in comics also confirmed it was in the animated series universe so we know he made it back. Of course they killed a version off in spider-verse but we have the comics, books universe, show universe version and game universe versions so there are many versions out there.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Did they really name both High Evolutionary's planet and the Heroes Reborn Earth "Counter-Earth"? Jesus.

The Heroes Reborn universe was a pocket dimension; not a planet in the 616 solar system. It's probably still around like 1610.

Counter-Earth is still around but the High Evolutionary created a device that "desyncs it from time" which keeps it hidden and unreachable unless plot says otherwise.
    "Cable was right!"

hmm.. it needs to be elsewhere. not on 616 solar system. too many clones.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Doom has probably the longest history with Franklin's "blue ball" planet. When all the heroes were returning back to Earth Prime in a ship built by Reed and Doom, Doom decided he wanted to stay behind, grabbed Franklin and escaped the ship. Thor went after him, wrestled Franklin and away from him but both of them were stranded for a while in Franklin's pocket universe. There was a one shot with Thor that told the story of how they ended up on another planet. But eventually Thor returned to Earth Prime but couldn't remember what happened to Doom. There were a couple of Doom solo series by Chuck Dixon and artist Leonardo Manco ( it's a shame he doesn't seem to be working much any more) about Doom's rule of the planet.

For a while, the Heroes Reborn planet was rechristened Planet Doom. I think they even retconned away the reality engine that Doom discovered was really running the planet.

Last edited by Iron Maiden; 10-18-2021 at 09:37 AM.

I think it showed up recently in Spider-Woman
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume