Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Thanks...I will have to check into that.

TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

I checked out that issue on Marvel Unlimited and Jessica Drew and Captain Marvel do travel to Counter Earth via a borrowed shuttle from Tony Stark. I thought Counter Earth was in an orbit opposite the Earth's. One would think it would take more than a space shuttle to take you there....something that travels at near light speed. Counter Earth has its own moon in this story, I assume because Franklin gave it inn the pocket universe where it used to reside. Unfortunately there is no mention of the it being totally artificial as in the earlier story I posted. I do recall that this version of Counter Earth was used in a Thunderbolts story too, but this goes back when Doom was still considered it's ruler. He had gone back to Earth Prime and the planet had gone the hell in his absence.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I do recall that this version of Counter Earth was used in a Thunderbolts story too, but this goes back when Doom was still considered it's ruler. He had gone back to Earth Prime and the planet had gone the hell in his absence.
    What I recall is that Counter Earth was in such a mess after the flood, the Thunderbolts had to restore order from Attilan, which was abandoned with no explanation that I've read. When the Thunderbolts returned home the Young Allies assumed (interim) control.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    What I recall is that Counter Earth was in such a mess after the flood, the Thunderbolts had to restore order from Attilan, which was abandoned with no explanation that I've read. When the Thunderbolts returned home the Young Allies assumed (interim) control.
    I do remember that the Thunderbolts lived there for a while and I * think* they killed most of the Atlans including Warrior Queen Dorma. Unless that happens in another story? Did we ever find out what happened to Lancer? I know Rikki Barnes is still around.

In case someone is interested, asteroids that get trapped in the same orbit of a planet are called Trojans. Earth has two trojan asteroids, some hundreds of meters big.