34 - Hellions #14 - 36,284
    35 - Way of X #5 - 35,449
    38 - X-Force #22 - 34,149
    41 - Cable Reloaded #1 - 31,775
    42 - X-Men Legends #6 - 31,761
    44 - Marauders #23 - 29,960
    52 - Children of the Atom #6 - 24,695
    56 - X-Corp #4 - 23,750
    Last edited by DAHX; 10-18-2021 at 06:36 AM. Reason: forgot to add S.W.O.R.D to the not released titles in August
    Be kind, it's FREE

Bad numbers, aren't they?

At least I'm glad Hellions outsells X-Force, Marauders and XCorp.

Damn RIP sword. I thought people were clamoring to see more of Arrako. Why is it not even charting?

Quote Originally Posted by Tank View Post
    Damn RIP sword. I thought people were clamoring to see more of Arrako. Why is it not even charting?
    I like the flex of Arrako for mutants. But I have no interest in no interest in the new characters.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Sword did not come out in August. And it's hard to tell if people really want to see more of Arrako or not. Everything is getting relaunched during and after the Lives of Wolverine thing anyway in January.
    Last edited by Saturius; 10-17-2021 at 05:50 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ermac View Post
    Bad numbers, aren't they?

At least I'm glad Hellions outsells X-Force, Marauders and XCorp.
    Was thinking Way of X didn't do so badly and yet it got canceled by issue 5, while doing better than X-force and Marauders, but then i remembered it was the last issue, that can often cause a small spike. Same goes for Children of the Atom perhaps.

Marauder's low numbers also make me think Orlando might not have inheriteted the best title to start his first X-men ongoing.

Rumor is SWORD will be relaunched as something with X-men in the title (not Uncanny though).

In the Off Panel podcast Hickman insisted on the fact that the digital sales of the X Titles were particularly good.

Amazing Member

A great debut for Trial and #2 has gone to 2nd print too.

Good numbers for Hellions and WOx too considering they are really satellital.

Wolverine and XForce steady .

Marauders dropping hard, is been spinning wheels since the Queens revenge.

COTA and X-Corp flops but everyone saw those coming.

Glad to see X-Men and Wolverine holding up so well. But disappointed that Cable Reloaded didn't do better. Makes me believe that maybe Marvel should've let Kid Cable stick around a bit longer.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Glad to see X-Men and Wolverine holding up so well. But disappointed that Cable Reloaded didn't do better. Makes me believe that maybe Marvel should've let Kid Cable stick around a bit longer.
    Cable Reloaded wasn’t even promoted as an X-book at the end of the other books and was in the middle of the Last Annihilation crossover, so I’m not surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Kid Cable was the lowest selling book of the line if I remember correctly. Other than a handful of people who never really liked adult Cable to begin with and weren’t fans of the character, literally no one was clamoring for his Kid Omega-lite ass to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Kid Cable was the lowest selling book of the line if I remember correctly. Other than a handful of people who never really liked adult Cable to begin with and weren’t fans of the character, literally no one was clamoring for his Kid Omega-lite ass to stick around.
    Seriously, why did no one in the office notice that they had the same hairstyle, similar mutant powers, and similar Cuckoo love story going on at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I think that most fans that liked kid Cable were just Cyke fans that wanted Scott to have a son.

Some people usually said here that Way of X is was a flop, but it sold well the whole time, comparing it to the other X-books. Good to see it selling well again. Probably the reason Marvel wanted Si Spurrier to do a new book to continue the story. I'm excited.

Sword was not published in August, as Excalibur and New Mutants. I wonder if they will get issues in January during the Wolverine event, to compensate for that.