Default Pinhead (Hellraiser) vs Sadako Yamamura (The Ring)

Sadako has her feats from the novels and the Japanese films. Pinhead has all his feats from the movies. Who wins?

Wait, does Sadako have a physical body?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Wait, does Sadako have a physical body?
    Maybe not a body per say as in a heart lungs blood etc but she at least has a physical form. As for the fight all I know about is the USA version Samara Morgan had vast psi powers but pinhead is just on a different level this is a stomp if the the Japanese version is the same power level.

All I've ever seen of pinheads combat abilities was from this:

Doesn't seem like much to me?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

that particular scene is when he fought a cenobite powered by the leviathan , lord of hell. he basically fought a suped up version of himself powered by satan.

normally the dude is a high ranking demon from hell, and does stuff like torture souls and make cenobites himself , cannot be harmed by conventional means, cept for the lament configuration. I'd rank him higher than freddy krueger threat levelwise, so i don't see how a ghost with psychic powers should trouble him honestly.
    He also has feats for making other high ranking demons from hell (the hell prciness) a cenobite and basically his slave.

More likely her soul gets dragged to hell and gets tortured, or he makes her a cenobite.

Soooo, I'm guessing I'm the only one who watched Hellraiser: Hell on Earth?
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Soooo, I'm guessing I'm the only one who watched Hellraiser: Hell on Earth?
    it's been awhile.... was that the one with the compact disc cenobite?

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    it's been awhile.... was that the one with the compact disc cenobite?
    Unfortunately, yes.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    that particular scene is when he fought a cenobite powered by the leviathan , lord of hell. he basically fought a suped up version of himself powered by satan.
    All he could really do is send chains at the guy though. Didn't seem like he could do much more?

normally the dude is a high ranking demon from hell, and does stuff like torture souls and make cenobites himself , cannot be harmed by conventional means, cept for the lament configuration. I'd rank him higher than freddy krueger threat levelwise, so i don't see how a ghost with psychic powers should trouble him honestly.
    Does he have a shown resistance to psychic attacks? Also, by not being harmed by conventional means, does that mean he can't be shot in the head? Blown up? What if he came across Superman or the Hulk, would they be incapable of harming him?

He also has feats for making other high ranking demons from hell (the hell prciness) a cenobite and basically his slave.
    Not sure what this means for a rumble?

More likely her soul gets dragged to hell and gets tortured, or he makes her a cenobite.
    Could he force Sadako to do as such though?
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

IIRC, someone did try shooting Pinhead with a gun once and he just spat them back out. He might've been merged with the Hell Pillar though and was pure demon at the time.

I also remember him trapping one guy in a time loop but said dude was already in hell.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Just remembered this fun scene from Hellraiser 3.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Extraordinary Member

Can Pinhead kill a virtual creature? Because that's what Sadako is in the novels

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    All he could really do is send chains at the guy though. Didn't seem like he could do much more?
    I believe he was also in a weakened state if i recall correctly. His chains are just his trademark, so he uses them alot. He can summon hellhounds, create cenobites , drag people to hell and im sure other things im forgetting.

Does he have a shown resistance to psychic attacks? Also, by not being harmed by conventional means, does that mean he can't be shot in the head? Blown up? What if he came across Superman or the Hulk, would they be incapable of harming him?

Conventional means, meaning human made weapons and devices ( cept for the lament configuration). Obviously putting him against galactus or whatnot will destroy him. Supes and hulk could blow him up with a punch for a tencount surely, but that would most likely put him back in hell, so he wouldnt be destroyed.

While the rank of hell princess doesnt say alot, she was an immortal demon with her own set of powers, appearing in peoples dreams , hypnosis, super strengt etc. She was afraid of pinhead, and in the end for good reason, cause he simply killed her and raised her as a cenobite.

Has sadako had to fight another super natural being in her books?

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Didn't Sadako end up becoming smallpox incarnate or something?
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands