Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Default Creepiest child in a scary movie

Lots of scary movies are centered around children or have them connected somehow.

Who was the creepiest child in a scary movie?

Regan MacNeil In The Exorcist for me. I’m in my fifties and still find her creepy.

Michael as a kid in Halloween was a frikking nightmare scenario especially once I became a parent.

Never thought Damien from The Onen was scary at all.

I know this is only movies, but Anthony Fremont in the Twilight Zone ep. It's a Good Life was legit creepy, and, if I don’t mention him he might send my ass into the cornfield.

If Homer from Near Dark counts, I'd say Homer.

The little girl in Hereditary.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Regan MacNeil In The Exorcist for me. I’m in my fifties and still find her creepy.

Michael as a kid in Halloween was a frikking nightmare scenario especially once I became a parent.

Never thought Damien from The Onen was scary at all.

I know this is only movies, but Anthony Fremont in the Twilight Zone ep. It's a Good Life was legit creepy, and, if I don’t mention him he might send my ass into the cornfield.
    True story the kid who played Damien in the original Omen Harvey Stephens looked so much like a little "Angel" Donner didn't want to cast him. Until the audition which during Donner told the kid there would be a scene where he would have to attack an adult, so he wanted him to attack him and really go for it don't hold back and the "Bastard" as Donner called him went wild even punching Donner in the nuts. Donner looked at the producers and said "Well we found Satan just dye his hair black" lol.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Sadako Yamamura from Ringu

The first time I watched Ringu and saw Sadako crawl out of the television at the end of the movie, that chilled the **** out of me.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member

The Girl in Heridatery. I often looked the other way when she was onscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    True story the kid who played Damien in the original Omen Harvey Stephens looked so much like a little "Angel" Donner didn't want to cast him. Until the audition which during Donner told the kid there would be a scene where he would have to attack an adult, so he wanted him to attack him and really go for it don't hold back and the "Bastard" as Donner called him went wild even punching Donner in the nuts. Donner looked at the producers and said "Well we found Satan just dye his hair black" lol.
    LMFAO!!!! That’s awesome!

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Isaac in Children of the Corn.

If we're counting TV movies, hands down it's Ralphie Glick and his brother Danny from Tobe Hooper's version of "Salem's Lot."

The psychic children from "Village of the Damned" were pretty creepy, as were the violent mutant children in "the Brood."

"It's Alive" had a monstrous baby killing doctors in the delivery room. (Scared me growing up, I haven't watched it since. Might not hold up) I have caught one of the later sequels (subtitled "Island of the Alive") and it was laughably terrible, so I don't know if I could recommend the series.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Trail View Post
    If we're counting TV movies, hands down it's Ralphie Glick and his brother Danny from Tobe Hooper's version of "Salem's Lot."
    Darn good choice!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Ultimate Member

Reagan from Exorcist.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    There was another rather funny story about the Omen.

The end where Damian smiles wasn't planned. He was just supposed to turnaround and look at the camera, the crew told him not to smile.

When it was time for filming the scene, the kid couldn't help it (despite the crew telling him not to) and cracked a smile and the scene was kept in the movie. It's funny that one of the most iconic ending scenes in a horror movie was unplanned.
    Last edited by Username taken; 10-18-2021 at 10:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Trail View Post
    ^^^good one(s)!

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    There was another rather funny story about the Omen.

The end where Damian smiles wasn't planned. He was just turnaround and look at the camera, the crew told him not to smile.

When it was time for filming the scene, the kid couldn't help it (despite the crew telling him not to) and cracked a smile and the scene was kept in the movie. It's funny that one of the most iconic ending scenes in a horror movie was unplanned.
    ^^^nice! I’ve got to share that story.