Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: La Brea

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Latest episode ! AND MORE TIME LOOP CRAAAZY...

-

-

-

- Silas (the grandfather) is doing whatever he can to stop Gavin from traveling to the future. If he isn't stopped the children of Gavin's won't be born and will cease to exist , dying within hours.

- Eve the lady Gavin has been looking for learns who she really was in 10,000 BC. She wasn't a villager , no she was Lilly , the young girl with Veronica. Dr. Albridge knowing she needs to get back to the Le Brea crew to get Lilly hands her the map. To make the time loop with past Gavin !
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Eve is Gavin's wife and Izzy and Josh's mother...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Eve is Gavin's wife and Izzy and Josh's mother...
    Sorry I forgot who the adult Lilly is named....
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Ultimate Member

I think that it's Ella or something like that...

Ultimate Member

Well Isiah got to the light and went through it, saving Josh and Izzy as both were getting worse and worse and pretty much instantly got better the moment that Isiah went through the rift or whatever. Seconds later Lily showed up and was sad that she hadn't gotten through as well before she, Josh, and his girlfriend got teleported away somewhere, not sure where or when, right in front of Eve and Levi. Ty's condition was getting worse and Mary Beth died in her son's arms after being stabbed while trying to protect him, her son is the drug dealer/mule that found the Confederate gold. The lady that told Gavin to go back to the beginning admitted to causing the rifts and later we found out that she had been building a tall modern looking tower in the past, we only got to see it from a ways off. At the end no big rift opened in Seattle but it changed instead to a big hole with no visible bottom. At the end of the episode, Ella, Izzy, and Gavin jumped in, ending up in the Seattle of the past and they set off with nothing but the clothes on their backs and such in a trip to Los Angeles of the past...

Incredible Member

That end was crazy! Where do ya'll think Josh went?
    Last edited by Styles; 12-01-2021 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    That end was crazy! Where do ya'll think Josh went?
    To 1988 is my guess, unless the rift can deposit different people in different eras at the same time (which I doubt).

PS It is a great show by the way. I love it thus far.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Ultimate Member

I'm not sure that they went to 1988, though it would be strange for the four of them to try to stick together and live in the 80's, would they try to play as husband and wife with thier younger brother and sister or something, I think that the sudden surge maybe sent them somewhere or sometime else...I would have thought that Gavin would have remembered to take some supplies with them...

Personally my theory ....

-
    -

- Lily went to 1988 , Josh & his girlfriend will wake up in the far , far future. Where that lady who gave the map to Lily is from. She's not from 2021. Because she knew about future sinkholes.

- My theory is in the far future mankind is dying. The world has lived so badly that the scientists of that world by accident create a method of time travel but its so wonky and it opens portals all through time it causes these sink holes. It explains the gold found from 1865 , the 1988 portal , the one about the people from the ship the village saw etc. The lady knows if she imports society to the past and make the world try to live better it may save future Earth.

Mighty Member