Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Did anyone noticed she is starting to look like another Marvel character?

Give a few hints; Asgard, villain, death and Moonstar
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

She’s gonna need a couple more horns for that one. Though with how she basically said that she’s evolving, now I’m wondering if they’re gonna bullshit their way out of her receiving any punishment with the excuse that her powers evolved and affected her sanity causing her to lash out and act in ways she normally wouldn’t. Curse on the other hand? Give that little sociopath a first class ticket into the pit to bunk with Creed.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 10-19-2021 at 11:40 AM.

Astonishing Member

They could have played the powers make her crazy card already. She should be hearing the screams of billions of plankton getting eaten by every other fish in the ocean every time she goes for a walk on the beach, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    She’s gonna need a couple more horns for that one. Though with how she basically said that she’s evolving, now I’m wondering if they’re gonna bullshit their way out of her receiving any punishment with the excuse that her powers evolved and affected her sanity causing her to lash out and act in ways she normally wouldn’t. Curse on the other hand? Give that little sociopath a first class ticket into the pit to bunk with Creed.
    Maybe. But it'd be easy to revert too. She goes too far, gets herself killed. Last backup was from before the changes to her. Bam, she's back to her old self.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Sometimes a rock is just a rock and a writer has no clue about animals when he slaps their characteristics on fictional characters with super powers.
    When writers had any clue about how nature work. Expecially in superhero comic. Most of the time they follow the rule of cool or the rule of "seem a big number let's slap on it"

Remember when Black Mamba had Cable, Deadpool, Luke Cage, etc. bang for her enjoyment? I do.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    When writers had any clue about how nature work. Expecially in superhero comic. Most of the time they follow the rule of cool or the rule of "seem a big number let's slap on it"
    Pretty much, which just adds to my point, that there is not much basis to have a "trans or not" discussion about a character just because an artist seemingly thought it would be funny or interesting looking to have a girl with antlers.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Ship them both to Arakko.
    My flag is bacon.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Midnight View Post
    Ship them both to Arakko.
    I mean nature girl could be arakko speake.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post

Given the fact that Dani can also speak to animals and is in charge of the underage mutants shouldn't the council have sent her after Nature girl.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no fear, there is power.
    I am the heart of the Force.
    I am the revealing fire of light.
    I am the mystery of darkness.
    In balance with chaos and harmony,
    Immortal in the Force.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by norj View Post
    Given the fact that Dani can also speak to animals and is in charge of the underage mutants shouldn't the council have sent her after Nature girl.
    If you look into the threads about the previous issues of this story arc, you may find several suggestions of characters who would have been much more qualified or suited to deal with the situation than a mediocre written Wolverine.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe. But it'd be easy to revert too. She goes too far, gets herself killed. Last backup was from before the changes to her. Bam, she's back to her old self.
    Won't really solve anything,since she'ld "evolve" back to what she is now unless she gets stripped of her mutant abilities in the process.

As a Lin stan. I still hate this.