Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by trokanmariel33 View Post
    I was having a moment, of reflection. I was watching a Scream video on YouTube, because of the new trailer that came out, and felt a sense of empathy for the people of Afghanistan.
    Why? What is it about that movie that made you think of Afghanistan? Give me an example of what scene or what line made you think of them in any way?

This is a legit question. How does a silly movie about white high school kids obsessed with Horror movies killing other high school kids in a mostly white small town make you in any way think of the people of Afghanistan?
    Last edited by babyblob; 10-20-2021 at 08:47 AM.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    And what were you consuming / imbibing at the time?
    I wasn't drinking or doing drugs.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    Why? What is it about that movie that made you think of Afghanistan? Give me an example of what scene or what line made you think of them in any way?

This is a legit question. How does a silly movie about white high school kids obsessed with Horror movies killing other high school kids in a mostly white small town make you in any way think of the people of Afghanistan?
    I was watching the Perri Nemiroff show, where she was doing a trailer reaction. I was in the zone, meaning that I was hooked by the concept of Scream, and the joy of that concept-ownership led me to have empathy for the rest of the world