Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2262686970717273747576 LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1126

Thread: The NBA

The Heat just tied there series with the Celtics ....in Boston.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Eric Spoelstra doesn't get near the press for how amazing of a coach he is that he deserves

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The Heat just tied there series with the Celtics ....in Boston.
    Hell of a win for the Heat!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Pathetic effort from the Celtics too. How do you blow a game against a team playing without its main superstar on your own damn floor?

The Heat earned the win, but man the Celtics are letting fans down again if they continue this kind of yo-yo type play.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Pathetic effort from the Celtics too. How do you blow a game against a team playing without its main superstar on your own damn floor?

The Heat earned the win, but man the Celtics are letting fans down again if they continue this kind of yo-yo type play.
    Can't help but wonder if human nature set in for the Celtics and they took Miami lightly since they didn't have Jimmy Butler.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Eric Spoelstra doesn't get near the press for how amazing of a coach he is that he deserves
    True that. Him and Riley make an amazing culture there.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

God Darn the heat draining 23 3pt shots. How does Boston let that happen?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Fantastic Member

I understand the feeling, but look at it this way: It took Miami hitting 23 3-pointers to win. And they only won by 10. You can do that for a game but it's not a sustainable winning formula.

Meanwhile, I see you OKC. Wow, what a fun team to watch.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Stephen A Smith predicted his Knicks would reach the Third Round of the Playoffs aka the Eastern Conference Finals. Now realistically that could happen if the Knicks don't choke in the first round, or second round.
    I want to that happen or the Knicks get to the NBA Finals so that Stephen A Smith will be shown as very happy that the Knicks didn't disappoint him in the Playoffs.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by frankiedetroit View Post
    I understand the feeling, but look at it this way: It took Miami hitting 23 3-pointers to win. And they only won by 10. You can do that for a game but it's not a sustainable winning formula.

Meanwhile, I see you OKC. Wow, what a fun team to watch.
    Win by 10, win by 1, win by 100. It doesn't matter how much they won by...they won. And the Celtics better gut check themselves because this was kind of embarrassing.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Sixers take one from the Knicks. Knicks play a little better in 3 quarters, but 76ers played lights out in a dominant 3rd qtr.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Sixers take one from the Knicks. Knicks play a little better in 3 quarters, but 76ers played lights out in a dominant 3rd qtr.
    That was the difference as Joel Embiid scored 15 of his playoff high of 50 in the third. I’m pleased we’re on the board.

Incredible Member

Embiid should’ve been ejected for that dirty play on Robinson. That was bullshit he was allowed to continue to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    Embiid should’ve been ejected for that dirty play on Robinson. That was bullshit he was allowed to continue to play.
    This is true. But the Knicks still should have stopped him from that 3rd quarter bonanza. Keeping him under 40 points (which is still a great game) and the Knicks win.

And while I agree what Embid did, that play and kneeing Hartenstein in the groin, would have gotten any other player ejected, you have to keep playing. The Knicks should have been called in game two, but the 76ers gave up, looking for a foul instead of playing.

Win by 10, win by 1, win by 100. It doesn't matter how much they won by...they won. And the Celtics better gut check themselves because this was kind of embarrassing.
    At the same time, not a big surprise. This Celtics team spent most of the season 1 in the East, bored, and they can definitely out dance you by way of 3 pointers, outfight you, please, that's not how they roll. We've seen them not get up and stay up in a series last season. Cats got paid like they did though, is what it is.

Bad look for D'Angelo Russell, your PG, not being in the huddle at the end. This Lakers demolition at the end of the season is going to be one to behold. Jokic 1 assist shy of a triple double and now he's got these hilarious Hotels.com commercials. Nuggets are moonwalking over LA.

Your Indiana Pacers haven't had a home playoff game in YEARS, this city used to have Pacers AND the lead up to the 500 going into May so it's good to be quasi back in a way. Yannis doubtful and these Bucks aren't built to run with this Pacer team. Now that first game jitters are out the way, happy hour game starts at 5:30, supwiththat.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.