Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread: The NBA

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    The NBA's 75th anniversary team

I thought this list would cause more controversy. But I can't vigorously argue with the choices. While I've heard a little noise for Kyrie, there's no 'Dominique Wilkins being left off' this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedesil View Post
    I'm switching between this and the World Series.

Sixers are getting crushed right now 56-80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Knicks take Embiid and the Sixers 112 to 99. Kemba showed up tonight.
    The Knicks are a well coached team with true talent. If they could add a Max Player the could make a run.
    I gotta say you all are really making it hard to root for ya lol.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Knicks take Embiid and the Sixers 112 to 99. Kemba showed up tonight.
    The Knicks are a well coached team with true talent. If they could add a Max Player the could make a run.
    I was bouncing back and fourth between this and Game One of the World Series. By halftime of the former, I stayed with the latter as my Sixers were a dumpster fire, plain and simple. While talking heads say the Atlantic is a two horse race between Philly and Brooklyn, nobody should sleep on the Knicks who look awfully tough.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

How in the world did the Thunder come back from 26 down on the Lakers? Wow is all I can say.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I didn't get to watch the game, but judging by the comments made by the coach, the Celtics played awful last night.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    How in the world did the Thunder come back from 26 down on the Lakers? Wow is all I can say.
    Looks like that was only the first quarter, the Thunder dominated the next 3.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I didn't get to watch the game, but judging by the comments made by the coach, the Celtics played awful last night.
    Yes they did play awful. What a joke.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Looks like that was only the first quarter, the Thunder dominated the next 3.
    I know but damn still pretty bad. And not something I would expect from The Lakers.

Incredible Member

The Chauncey Billups era in Portland is 2-2 at this point - two blowout victories, one close loss and one blowout loss. I know our games are usually on too late for most of you, but whenever you get the chance, check them out. The Blazers are fun to watch.
    --
    The discussion forum for fans of 20th-century comics: http://classiccomics.org

My Sixers, behind 30 points and 18 rebounds from Joel Embiid topped Detroit 110-102 last night.

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

I'm less unhappy that my Bulls lost to the Knicks because they lost to a good Knicks team that has the talented ex-Bull Derrick Rose that now has dreadlocks.
    The Bulls starting 4-0 for the first time without Michael Jordan happened when I'm 36 so 36 might be a great year because my Bulls have a good chance to make the playoffs, and my Titans have a realistic chance to make the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon View Post
    I'm less unhappy that my Bulls lost to the Knicks because they lost to a good Knicks team that has the talented ex-Bull Derrick Rose that now has dreadlocks.
    The Bulls starting 4-0 for the first time without Michael Jordan happened when I'm 36 so 36 might be a great year because my Bulls have a good chance to make the playoffs, and my Titans have a realistic chance to make the playoffs.
    The Bulls are a good team. And the Titans are the real deal. Tannerhill was very lucky to get traded by my dumpster fire Dolphins to a team where he can excel.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Wow the Celtics look awful.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Wow the Celtics look awful.
    Since the Celtics are a division rival of my Sixers, this pleases me greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    My Sixers, behind 30 points and 18 rebounds from Joel Embiid topped Detroit 110-102 last night.
    I didn't watch the game but was keeping an eye on it through my phone updates. Looked like my man Maxey had a decent game though.