Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25657172737475
Results 1,111 to 1,119 of 1119

Thread: The NBA

Pacers. 6ers not dead yet but fk the Knicks.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Bucks about to be sent home for the summer as they’re being blown out by Indiana. Now to see if my Sixers can avoid that same fate.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Well Knicks have the lead except for pressure on them to close in the 4th Quarter of a competitive thrilling game.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Go Knicks. Brunson MVP.
    I have to give it to o the Sixers. That was about as even a match up in a series I have seen. Any game could go either way.
    On to face the Pacers.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Astonishing Member Ghost Rider TheHellfireDemon's Avatar

Well, I'm not surprised a great Knicks team eliminated the 76ers because the Knicks have a better roster so the 76ers having grit, and fearlessness can only go so far vs a team that is better according to roster and has more playoff experience.
    Kudos to the Knicks for finding a way to close in a challenging game 6.

The Knicks will be facing a playing great Pacers team.
    https://noequipmentfitness.com/
    No Equipment Fitness is my Online Fitness website where you can purchase short no equipment workouts.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Well, THAT was damned frustrating. Props to the Knicks who kept Tyrese Maxey (17 points) in check while taking their chances with Joel Embiid, doing all he could on one leg. Then there was Tobias Harris who scored ZERO POINTS last night, taking all of two shots in 29 minutes. Are you effing kidding me? If he contributed even a little offense, we'd be going back to the Garden for game seven. Get that mfer the eff out of here!
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

In reality that wasn't a top seed vs a play in team. With Embid, the 76ers are a top 4 seed. This was more like a second round series.
    It's looking like most of the top seeds are going into the second round. The exception in the East is the Pacers, but they beat a Bucks team without Giannis. With him, they would have been gone in 4 or 5.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    In reality that wasn't a top seed vs a play in team. With Embid, the 76ers are a top 4 seed. This was more like a second round series.
    It's looking like most of the top seeds are going into the second round. The exception in the East is the Pacers, but they beat a Bucks team without Giannis. With him, they would have been gone in 4 or 5.
    Pacers took 4/5 from the Bucks in the regular season. Giannis and Dame played in all of those.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Pacers took 4/5 from the Bucks in the regular season. Giannis and Dame played in all of those.
    regular season ain't the play offs.

OMT about the Knicks/Sixers. The total points in all games was 650 Knicks to 649 Sixers. And only one game was decided by more than 10 points.