Page 22 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: The NBA

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    I am actually surprised the Mavs won a game.
    Probably nothing more than a dead cat bounce. Look for the Dubs to close out the series on their home turf tomorrow night.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Probably nothing more than a dead cat bounce. Look for the Dubs to close out the series on their home turf tomorrow night.
    Ya I see the same thing happening.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Big big big Celtics game tonight. Gotta come out very strong and fast and move the ball in the first 4-5 mins. No turnovers and finesse the 3's.

GOOOOOOOO Celtics
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Anyone else watching this game right now? I thought the Heat had it in the bag at the end of the 2nd. Very different game now.

Go Celtics.

Yea I only miss the ESPN games live, cord cutter gang. Come to find out Jaylen Brown was a fkn monster last night though.

Really meant to shoutout Al Horford in these playoffs, Vets been solid.

Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    [Font=georgia]Really meant to shoutout Al Horford in these playoffs, Vets been solid.
    Bringing back Horford was a great move by the Celtics.

Fantastic Member

Completely shocked Miami won. I seriously thought they were done. Nice, also, to finally have a good game. I hope Game 7 is just as riveting. I can imagine Celtics fans are not happy with Draymond saying he expected to play Boston. Nice added motivation for the Heat.

Ya tough loss last night for the Celtics. I believe they win come out strong for game 7.

The way the series has been going, it's Boston's turn to win. And then they can go on to get beat by GS Seriously though, I think the Celtics have a slightly better chance against the Warriors than the Heat. Mainly due to injuries.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    The way the series has been going, it's Boston's turn to win. And then they can go on to get beat by GS Seriously though, I think the Celtics have a slightly better chance against the Warriors than the Heat. Mainly due to injuries.
    I agree with you and not just as a huge Celtics fan. I just want to see Warriors vs Celtics in the end. I think Warriors win it all but you never know.

Who want to see the Heat vs Warriors?! Boring.

It was ugly but the Celtics are facing the Warriors in the finals.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    It was ugly but the Celtics are facing the Warriors in the finals.
    That should be a good series. I'm gonna say Warriors in seven.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    That should be a good series. I'm gonna say Warriors in seven.
    As a GIANT Celtics fan...I agree with you. Warriors in 7. Unless Boston comes up big, the Warriors got this.

Warriors in 5. But good luck with your team Infamous.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

If the Celtics play like they do in GOOD games, the Finals will be a heck of a series. But if they play like they do in games that feature epic collapses, the Warriors are going to Austin 3:16 my team all over the court.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.