Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21616768697071
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1065

Thread: The NBA

Embid is back in.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Sixers and Knicks are in a dogfight. Tyrese Maxey put Philly on his back in the third quarter.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Knicks take game one 111-104. Three point shooting and second chance points doomed my Sixers. While Embiid played in the second half, he clearly didn’t have much in the way of hops. Hopefully, things will be better in game two.

Lets do this!!!!

channels4_profile.jpg
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Knicks take game one 111-104. Three point shooting and second chance points doomed my Sixers. While Embiid played in the second half, he clearly didn’t have much in the way of hops. Hopefully, things will be better in game two.
    Yeah, Embid was obviously hampered. But Brunson did not have a good game. If he plays to his usual level, the Sixers are going to have trouble.
    One thing though, the Knicks are going to have to stop Maxey from those inside layups. It looked like he is unopposed going in.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Embiid looks like he's an awkward landing away from being done for the rest of the season

Knicks Sixers had about the craziest last 30 seconds I've seen .
    Knicks up 2-0

Incredible Member

YYOOO!!! That shot by Jamal Murray! Crazy!!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

made me sweat.

but jamal murray with that shot. goddamn, i love this team.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Hopefully this lady gets paid massively, her tickets restored and she gets a section named after her. You shouldn’t treat life long fans like this. She attended games over 30+ years and almost everyone enjoyed her from a video I saw. Players would go over to her as did referees.

https://www.denverpost.com/2024/04/2...n-lawsuit/amp/
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Knicks Sixers had about the craziest last 30 seconds I've seen .
    Knicks up 2-0
    I thought we had that game in the bag, then THAT sequence happened. Damned frustrating. Okay, next two games here in Philly, to quote a popular slogan from a just released movie trailer....LFG!

Something for both Sixers and Knicks to worry about. Both Brunson and O G have not been playing great. Trouble for the Knicks if it continues. Trouble for the Sixers if they start to get going.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    YYOOO!!! That shot by Jamal Murray! Crazy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    made me sweat.

but jamal murray with that shot. goddamn, i love this team.
    THIRDED! OVER AD even... what more can he do other than wait for a Denver Nugget out in the parking lot, with a weapon. Aaron Gordon is doin' the thing against LA. A second sweep is gonna be hard to overcome. Nuggets are a fun team to watch.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    THIRDED! OVER AD even... what more can he do other than wait for a Denver Nugget out in the parking lot, with a weapon. Aaron Gordon is doin' the thing against LA. A second sweep is gonna be hard to overcome. Nuggets are a fun team to watch.
    Urgh. I did not expect to beat the Nuggets, and figured it would be 4-2 at BEST. But that one hurt.

Way to bounce back Pacers, damn.

The bunch of dudes known as the Suns down 0-2.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.