Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474 ... LastLast

Thread: The NBA

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I know it has been said but damn that 4th Quarter. I am not sure how much of it was them stepping up or the Warriors just folding. But it was exciting to watch
    I’d say equal amounts of both. The Celtics went from Clark Kent to Superman while Golden State turtled, unable to match Boston’s intensity in that final frame.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I know it has been said but damn that 4th Quarter. I am not sure how much of it was them stepping up or the Warriors just folding. But it was exciting to watch
    Nerves were shot but it was a lot of fun.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Big game 2 tonight. Cant wait. Go Celtics!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Will wait to see if Tatum shows up. I think the Warriors will be all in, but if Tatum and Brown are hitting, it could be close.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Will wait to see if Tatum shows up. I think the Warriors will be all in, but if Tatum and Brown are hitting, it could be close.
    Tatum NEEDS to show up big time for them to win this game. I am not worried about Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    It’ll be interesting to see what adjustments Steve Kerr will make for tonight. While it’s too early to say tonight is a must win game for the Warriors, going to Boston down 0-2 will be nightmarish for Golden State.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    It’ll be interesting to see what adjustments Steve Kerr will make for tonight. While it’s too early to say tonight is a must win game for the Warriors, going to Boston down 0-2 will be nightmarish for Golden State.
    Ya if the Warriors lose this it will be a nightmare for them.

It's the Warrior's night.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

It's the Warrior's night.
    Yeah, no sense in staying up to watch the end of this laugher. I’m off to bed.

Quinn Snyder has resigned as the coach of the Utah Jazz. Article Link.
    Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Wow the Celtics looked awful last night. Mistakes after mistakes and turnovers. At one point I wondered if it was really them out there.

The Celtics will clean it up and come back strong at home for game 3. Now game 4 I have no clue. Boston has not been good at home. Warriors are a great team.

This is going 7 games.

If the Celtics can't bounce back next game, it might not go 6.
    I would like to see a game that is not a blowout for one team or another.

If the Celtics can't bounce back next game, it might not go 6.
    I would like to see a game that is not a blowout for one team or another.
    Yeah, back to back blowouts can’t be good for ratings on ABC as fans check out early when the outcomes are already in the books midway through the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Yeah, back to back blowouts can’t be good for ratings on ABC as fans check out early when the outcomes are already in the books midway through the second half.
    At least in the first game we were well into the 4th qtr when we knew the Celtics had it. Last night it was over in the 3rd.

Fantastic Member

At least in the first game we were well into the 4th qtr when we knew the Celtics had it. Last night it was over in the 3rd.
    True. The first half of Game 2 was exactly what I'd been wanting to see. And Game 1 was really good until 17-0. They can't all be winners, but man, this playoff season has been less than.