Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: The NBA

Ya blowouts are not good for anyone. Not good for the networks and especially the NBA. I obviously want Boston to win but I want to see some good close games. I want to see both teams play as hard and tough as they can (Ok maybe not Draymond Green).
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Ya blowouts are not good for anyone. Not good for the networks and especially the NBA. I obviously want Boston to win but I want to see some good close games. I want to see both teams play as hard and tough as they can (Ok maybe not Draymond Green).
    Hah! Right. Draymond gets out of control. Always been one of my least favorite players -- mostly cuz he went to Michigan State while I went to Michigan. But he plays with an intensity that's taken him far. Sometimes too far.

Quote Originally Posted by frankiedetroit View Post
    Hah! Right. Draymond gets out of control. Always been one of my least favorite players -- mostly cuz he went to Michigan State while I went to Michigan. But he plays with an intensity that's taken him far. Sometimes too far.
    I have never been a fan of his. He got it done though last night.
    "Life is too short so love the one you got cause you might get run over or you might get shot" - Sublime

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Game three tonight. Hopefully the second half won’t be as lopsided as the first two.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Lets GOOOO CELTICS!!!!!!!!!!

Celts are rockin'.

Jaylen Brown has been the most solid consistent player in the Playoffs.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Surf View Post
    Celts are rockin'.

Jaylen Brown has been the most solid consistent player in the Playoffs.
    Steph with 4 fouls already...long way till the end but still.

Another bad 3rd qtr for the Celtics and good 3rd for GS.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Another bad 3rd qtr for the Celtics and good 3rd for GS.
    They just cant stop the mistakes...

Green was an offensive liability for the amt of minutes he was in. On top of being owed at least a tech these last two games.

Start of the Finals I said GS in 6 but they aint winning it like this. Boston will have another dip game if the trend holds before they take it I think.

Finally got it from Klay too, Steph been solid but Poole is legit sometimey. Good fkn game though.

PS, Lisa Salters gettin older but she still got that cold shape, mercy.
    Last edited by Surf; 06-08-2022 at 08:38 PM.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Rough 3rd quarter but they held it in the 4th. Big win for the Celtics.

Draymond is a moron. The guy really is. If you watched the post game you know exactly what I am talking about.

Also Kerr and Thompson calling out the fans and the city of Boston in their post game comments?! Are these guys that dumb?! Because the fans were saying F Draymond?! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Kerr and Thompson just threw fuel on the fire. The Warriors are much softer than I thought.

Bring on game 4. Go Celtics!!
    Last edited by InfamousBG; 06-08-2022 at 10:10 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by InfamousBG View Post
    Rough 3rd quarter but they held it in the 4th. Big win for the Celtics.

Draymond is a moron. The guy really is. If you watched the post game you know exactly what I am talking about.

Also Kerr and Thompson calling out the fans and the city of Boston in their post game comments?! Are these guys that dumb?! Because the fans were saying F Draymond?! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Kerr and Thompson just threw fuel on the fire. The Warriors are much softer than I thought.

Bring on game 4. Go Celtics!!
    They had a problem with that but didn't have a problem with him saying "shit" in front of his kid at the postgame press conference. They're hypocrites .

And Draymond continues to average his triple single and Brown schooled him all night. LOL

Can't wait for game 4!
    Last edited by Beantownbrown; 06-09-2022 at 04:43 AM.

Boston has a history of crude and sometimes racist fans. But that said, Fuck Draymond.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

If the Warriors lose tomorrow night, color this series over in six games, and Boston raises their 18th championship banner.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    Boston has a history of crude and sometimes racist fans. But that said, Fuck Draymond.
    Maybe. I have been going to all 4 major sporting events for the past 40 years at The Garden, Fenway and Gillette. I have heard swearing and screaming and stuff that might have scared me as a kid or wonder why someone would say that. I have never heard anything racist in all my years going. I am sure it goes on but me personally I have never seen it or heard it. I know Marcus Smart brought it up last year and said he has heard it which is very sad. I dont get how anyone can call themselves a fan of the NBA and be a racist.

People like Kyrie Irving and others that have played in Boston use it as a tool to sway away the spotlight on them when they are playing awful or are just straight up shook. Others like comedians on Saturday Night Live have used it in the same way because they are not that funny and know if they do stand up in Boston they will be called out for not being funny.

I dont want to get into politics or racism on this thread (there are other places to do that) but I have been all over the country and the world for sporting events and in my opinion there are much worse places to see or hear a game other than Boston. I wont even go into seeing a Dodgers/Giants game in LA.

Anyway I thought the Warriors were much more tougher than this to let something like the F word get in their heads and then call out fans and a entire city. The Warriors are soft and it is showing. Maybe Draymond should do more podcasts. That seems more important than winning. Maybe Klay should stop whining and understand this might be the last time he is in the finals. Kerr should focus more into his team playing better than calling fans out.

Celtics win game 4 its over. Warriors win its a new series.