View Poll Results: Who is the best bat family member?

Voters
154. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bruce wayne

32 20.78%
  • Dick grayson

49 31.82%
  • Jason todd

16 10.39%
  • Tim drake

10 6.49%
  • Damian wayne

13 8.44%
  • Bat cow

5 3.25%
  • Bat woman

4 2.60%
  • Cassandra cain

11 7.14%
  • Oracle

4 2.60%
  • Spoiler

8 5.19%
  • Ace

2 1.30%
  • Batwing.

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default Who is your favorite Bat Family ally?

This is a appreciation page for the whole bat family but also a poll to see which is the most popular. Personally I am voting for red robin as he represents an intelligent side of the bat family instead of force(Jason) or acrobatics(dick).
    He is a good balance of everything.

Not really a bat family appreciation threat, right?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

The guy created in 1939.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

Quote Originally Posted by The Darknight Detective View Post
    The guy created in 1939.
    Jim Gordon?

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Jim Gordon?
    Since he wasn't included as part of the poll, then no.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

I really don't like how the Bat-family when together gets put into these roles based on some of their attributes because it is too often used as a tool to job someones character. Tim is smart but does not fully represent the intelligence side, Jason is not all force/rage, and Dick is just not good for acrobatics. One of the most annoying things is when Dicks detective skills are downgraded to being inferior to Tim's, go and read a lonely place of dying and you can see Dick is a Well trained and experienced detective who helped train and mentored a kid with talent for being a Detective and was inspired by the legend of Batman and Robin. Jason is not all force and did not die originally because he was reckless but was betrayed by his own mother. Dick was not even fired for being incompetent/too busy with the Teen Titan but became Nightwing because he had outgrown the role of Robin but wanted to Honor all the important people in his life like Bruce, Alfred, Superman, Starfire and the rest of the Teen Titans.

Each character in the world of Batman has their own unique characteristics that enrich that universe but it is downgraded when they are compared based on small attributes of themselves or copy off one another like the sickening way Barbara Gordon has been used in various relationships with the Bat boys. Barbara has cheated of Dick with Bruce in one Universe, Offered herself to Jason in the New 52, married Tim in the Arkham verse, and her history with Dick is well recorded. Who is next for Barbara? Luke Fox, Alfred, Damian, Chief Man o Bats? They seriously need to show more respect to her and have not have her as some love interest.

The one true Batman - Bruce Wayne.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

There is only one right answer.

RspFp1m.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by taylortexas View Post
    There is only one right answer.

RspFp1m.jpg
    An inspirational quote from batcow.

I will do an appreciation post for each of these character,one every day.
    I did not include Carrie as robin because she was from a alternate timeline and was an ally of the bat instead of the bat family member?As for Jim Gordon he works with batman but not as a member of the bat family, it's a bit like saying superman is a member.finally I admit I did forget the best character.................

ALFRED PENNYWORTH

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    I really don't like how the Bat-family when together gets put into these roles based on some of their attributes because it is too often used as a tool to job someones character. Tim is smart but does not fully represent the intelligence side, Jason is not all force/rage, and Dick is just not good for acrobatics. One of the most annoying things is when Dicks detective skills are downgraded to being inferior to Tim's, go and read a lonely place of dying and you can see Dick is a Well trained and experienced detective who helped train and mentored a kid with talent for being a Detective and was inspired by the legend of Batman and Robin. Jason is not all force and did not die originally because he was reckless but was betrayed by his
    own mother. Dick was not even fired for being incompetent/too busy with the Teen Titan but became Nightwing because he had outgrown the role of Robin but wanted to Honor all the important people in his life like Bruce, Alfred, Superman, Starfire and the rest of the Teen Titans.
    Each character in the world of Batman has their own unique characteristics that enrich that universe but it is downgraded when they are compared based on small attributes of themselves or copy off one another like the sickening way Barbara Gordon has been used in various relationships with the Bat boys. Barbara has cheated of Dick with Bruce in one Universe, Offered herself to Jason in the New 52, married Tim in the Arkham verse, and her history with Dick is well recorded. Who is next for Barbara? Luke Fox, Alfred, Damian, Chief Man o Bats? They seriously need to show more respect to her and have not have her as some love interest.

I did not mean to say either Jason was all force and Tim was all acrobatics I meant to say it was their stronger point in crime fighting as all the robins are strong,acrobatic,smart etc. just they all have their strong points. Dick's is acrobatics, Jason was force and his strong intention to do good, and Tim was a detective. I like Tim as he was a strong detective but also was a good acrobat and fighter. As I said before he was a good balance.

^They are all detectives, Dick Grayson first appearance was in Detective Comics #38. Your statement is exactly what I have an issue with where Tim is so hyped for his detective work that it is made like he is so superior to everyone else. Dick even helped trained Tim to learn how to be a detective so I do not see how now Tim is the only real detective in the family.

Dick has always been an exceptional acrobat from his inception and Tim only became that after the New 52. Tim was a regular kid who was greatly inspired by Batman and Robin and with good natural talent and a drive proved himself to be worthy.

I voted for Bruce because whenever he is included in the polls it does not make sense to compare him to others considering how far ahead he is in terms of media and entertainment exposure. The only person who comes close to Bruce in of overall exposure is Dick with the Teen Titans/young justice

No Alfred? Shame on you, OP. Out of those, it's Bruce/Batman. The BatFamily starts with "Bat" for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by DGraysonWorldsGreatestSpy View Post
    ^They are all detectives, Dick Grayson first appearance was in Detective Comics #38. Your statement is exactly what I have an issue with where Tim is so hyped for his detective work that it is made like he is so superior to everyone else. Dick even helped trained Tim to learn how to be a detective so I do not see how now Tim is the only real detective in the family.

Dick has always been an exceptional acrobat from his inception and Tim only became that after the New 52. Tim was a regular kid who was greatly inspired by Batman and Robin and with good natural talent and a drive proved himself to be worthy.

I voted for Bruce because whenever he is included in the polls it does not make sense to compare him to others considering how far ahead he is in terms of media and entertainment exposure. The only person who comes close to Bruce in of overall exposure is Dick with the Teen Titans/young justice
    I am not saying that Jason and dick were bad detectives but Tim drake is the best out of the three

BANNED

I am not saying that Jason and dick were bad detectives but Tim drake is the best out of the three
    too bad the new-52 happened.