Hello, this is my third contest and the last of the ideas I have kept in my head for months… Here I go…

When I started reading comics, female characters were few and far between. When, luckily, there was one, on her were gathered all the qualities and defects that were attributed to women at that time… (the terrible “she is courageous… for a woman”)
And, slowly, things were getting – a little – better… But, still, as comic is a visual medium, it tends to overuse archetypes and clichés to ensure that the reader enters in the story as quickly as possible.

Here is the contest (or the challenge): find a cover that represents a woman who is far removed from any cliché. According to you – I leave you judge it – she is a “real person”: the author took time to think about her personality, she is as three-dimensional as a character on paper can be.

The usual RULES apply, of course:
1) Post One (& ONLY ONE) Cover that fits the theme of this Week's Contest!
2) Cover must be from a Published Comic Book, Collected Volume, or Graphic Novel!
3) Covers must be Posted before Voting Begins!
4) Voting Begins 12 AM Tuesday and Runs Until 12 AM Wednesday PDT (3 AM EDT)!
5) Vote by Posting the name in BOLD of the Poster whose cover best fits the theme or that you simply like the most! A vote need not be in bold, but it does make it easier to Count-The-Votes!
6) The Winner of the Contest is the Entry with the MOST Votes after the Voting-Period!
7) It's Okay to Discuss the Covers but if you Think Someone's Entry Doesn't Fit the Theme or Violates the Rules, you Don't need to Argue it in the thread, Simply Don't Vote for It!
8) Plus: Occasionally Voting will Result in a Tie! The Person Who Started the Thread will do the Counting that Week will Usually call for a TIE-Breaking --Vote from Someone who has Not Yet Voted!
9) AFTER the Tie-Breaker Vote, Voting Ends and the Winner is Declared by The One Who Started the Thread (or assigned surrogate) and Thus will do the Counting.

Good hunt!