Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I think he was referring to this scene of Kyle & Speed that was never addressed not David.
    I guess they managed to call Billy on the space phone before this issue, and it related to one of the many Guardians events that seem to be going on these days. He did seem to have some clue what was going on too.

I dunno, I kind of felt like more plot movement needed to happen in issue 3 out of 4. The monsters were like a weird pointless distraction.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    I think he was referring to this scene of Kyle & Speed that was never addressed not David.
    Okay, I'm going to the first person to point this out
    tommy and billy are not real.
    Pietro and Magneto are not real.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    Leah just can't write... something feels off and empty in the story, a shame since it has all the characters and the drama to be something good
    Would've thought she learned after the criticism they received for pulling that shitty Romani joke.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Having this Wanda live is one way of absolving Wanda even in some way. She never participated in the deed so shes not the same Wanda.

Probably the only way to make her a viable character again
    Yeah, I have a feeling that's likely goal they're trying to accomplish here. It's not "No More Mutants" Wanda. And in fact, is probably going to be Magneto's child again after all. Though watch them really retcon destroy and make it so Wanda and Pietro's aren't even siblings (much less twins) anymore.

Spectacular Member

I read it as the kaiju were responding to Wanda's mental distress as they first showed up when everyone was grilling Wanda and overwhelming her.

But if Wanda is not a mutant anymore how can be resurrected? I miss this point

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    Yeah, I have a feeling that's likely goal they're trying to accomplish here. It's not "No More Mutants" Wanda. And in fact, is probably going to be Magneto's child again after all. Though watch them really retcon destroy and make it so Wanda and Pietro's aren't even siblings (much less twins) anymore.
    Pietro is Magnetos son and Wanda is not his kid?

I said something similar last issue, but Williams does well with smaller characters and more intimate. That’s the antithesis of a bloated event comic. Imagine how much tighter the story would be if it was just X-Factor and the Magnus family? Everything about this is a cash grab and it’s paying off based on the sales numbers.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

What it feels like to me is that the moment Wanda's body went weird in the first issue something also shifted in reality. So although most of the characters are themselves, the scenes in Krakoa are happening in either a pocket dimension or alternate reality (maybe in a different corner of this Chaos magic dimension the real Wanda is in, and perhaps the monsters are native to that dimension and breaking Wanda's illusion or spell), and Wiccan, Speed, and Kyle in the second and third issues are just projections from Wanda.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    I think the 5 could create a husk of anyone provided they have the dna. Its the mind thats the problem

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Pietro is Magnetos son and Wanda is not his kid?
    There's no telling. I mean, it's not like they haven't rewritten Wanda and Pietro's heritage three or four times over now. Might as well not even make them twins anymore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I think the 5 could create a husk of anyone provided they have the dna. Its the mind thats the problem
    It was mentioned frm previous issues that they have backups of her memory from pre HoM

I know, but the rule no kills human was cause they said that no can resurrected them, so if Wanda is not a mutant anymore at this point I miss this spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    My headcanon says the high evolutionary made them fake mutants and somehow he was able to fool cerebro with a fake mutant dna

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    THIS
    And this is exactly why people hate Marvels humour
    Wait… this was supposed to be humorous!?