Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 LastLast
    baumblume

3) The kaijus are def pulled out by Wanda, and I also doubt the actual identities of Billy, Tommy (in this issue), Pietro, and Erik at this point. I'd say Lorna too but sadly we know it's just the writing...[/QUOTE]

Yeah Pietro and Wanda are dead..and Wanda kills pietro.
    Wanda and Pietro will be mutants again and Magneto’s biological children.
    They will be teenagers with wiped memories.
    I think Hickman was originally going to write it. Bleeding Cool reported there was going to be a big Magneto/Scarlet Witch/Quicksilver story in 2020 but it got bumped until after her show ended. That's obviously whatever this story ended up being.

baumblume

if they are going to retcon wanda and Pietro maximoff into being Eric's kids (and mutants) again. Which they totally are. So Pietro is presumably also dead in this series.

This is likely the story that was gonna be last year, but could have been either dependent on the MCU or dependent on the pandemic.

I don't think Pietro is dead. He's just not in this issue because Marvel tends to forget his existence for whatever reason.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    This is likely the story that was gonna be last year, but could have been either dependent on the MCU or dependent on the pandemic.

I don't think Pietro is dead. He's just not in this issue because Marvel tends to forget his existence for whatever reason.
    Leah is so bad.
    However it shows really well how poorly Pietro's been treated over the years

baumblume

The real twist of trial of magneto is now she looks like Elizabeth Olsen

The Maximoff's being Romani has been canon for 40-45 years now, Marvel Editorial should know better by now.

I don't think this is just Leah. Big events are usually very highly mandated. And editorial controlled. And Marvel at every turn decides what characters they want featured and how they want them portrayed. Even happens with video games. I've had friends that worked with Marvel on games and everything, everything went through pre-approval.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    The real twist of trial of magneto is now she looks like Elizabeth Olsen

The Maximoff's being Romani has been canon for 40-45 years now, Marvel Editorial should know better by now.
    The artist that did that drawing said that would not continue. But Marvel as a company has never drawn Wanda, Pietro or any Romani character very accurately to their race. Ever. Comics are notoriously bad at it. They should know better, they do not. Most comics aren't drawn nor written by anyone Romani. So they just have no idea.

The artist that did that drawing said that would not continue. But Marvel as a company has never drawn Wanda, Pietro or any Romani character very accurately to their race. Ever. Comics are notoriously bad at it. They should know better, they do not. Most comics aren't drawn nor written by anyone Romani. So they just have no idea.
    I dont know. I think she does here

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont know. I think she does here

No she's just in the shade. They still do the stereotypical green eyes thing. And I don't know how that got started. The green eyes and red hair when barely anyone Romani has that. Green eyes are about as rare among Romani as they are for everyone else.

No she's just in the shade. They still do the stereotypical green eyes thing. And I don't know how that got started. The green eyes and red hair when barely anyone Romani has that. Green eyes are about as rare among Romani as they are for everyone else.
    Its not just her skin color there. Her nose and lips as well, at least to me

baumblume

Wanda is a reality warping mutant and Chthon using her powers. Also I think that dimension or world created by Wanda
    Wanda only found out that Magneto was her father when he came to see his newborn granddaughter
    Last edited by baumblume; 10-22-2021 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its not just her skin color there. Her nose and lips as well, at least to me
    I don't know what that means.

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    Wanda is a reality warping mutant and Chthon using her powers. Also I think that dimension or world created by Wanda
    Wanda only found out that Magneto was her father when he came to see his newborn granddaughter
    Chthon doesn't use Wanda's powers. He blessed Wanda with his upon birth. Wanda was a mutant, but hasn't been for about 7 years now.

The universe was created by the One Above all.

Pietro is pictured on page 2 panel 1 holding his head, that's it. I always said issue #3 would be pivotal to this series, it was absolute rubbish.
    I am a Marvel fan preferably cosmic storylines, especially Thanos or Dark Phoenix related, when both the Avengers and the X-Men are involved count me in, loved the original Uncanny Avengers series.
    Not a fan of any of the new characters.
    (Marvel/DC fan for 44+ years)

baumblume

Chthon doesn't use Wanda's powers. He blessed Wanda with his upon birth. Wanda was a mutant, but hasn't been for about 7 years now.

The universe was created by the One Above all.
    i mean this dimension her own No-Place created by her Chaos Magic.