Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    I believe that at the Gala Wanda initiated a process by which she becomes Magneto's daughter again. Chaos Magic seems to focus on Objective & Subjective Truth and Wanda's Subjective Truth (to be Magneto's mutant daughter) is warping Objective Truth
    Interesting. This is why I think she killed herself on accident

As of now all we have to say what Wanda & Pietro are is a half baked spell from a possessed self-hating witch, & the words of a mad man who kills for fun neither is credible & both are easily debunked if that's what Marvel want's to do.

Lol you make a valid point

Mighty Member

So at the end of all this, are we going to finally get that Wanda and Pietro are mutants? And the cause of them NOT being mutants and the children of Magneto because Wanda “magicked” it into being during Axis? It would definitely throw off the back up plot line being from so far in the past, but at this point nothing much makes sense

This whole issue felt so weird, Magneto has just been here to get beat up lol only had like 2 or 3 lines this issue. As other posters have commented I really hope they end up adressing the issue 1 vine stuff with Tommy and Kyle, Pietro disappearing and the sudden Billy arrival with no reaction whatsoever by anyone or himself. Wanda barely reacted after getting back her memories too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Starchilde View Post
    They made all this fuss about hiding the truth of Wanda's death to Billy, and Brand lying and using it as political leverage or whatever and then he just appears today like is nothing lmao what
    Yeah lmao I really hope there's a payoff for it

Side note: I think it’s ironic how in Duggan’s X-Men everyone is being very careful about not pushing a bunch of Vault memories that Laura has missing on her (rightfully so) and here Rachel and Jean just thrash Wanda with some of her most traumatic moments all at once.

baumblume

i still think Wanda kills Pietro and herself
    Pietro is not real

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Side note: I think it’s ironic how in Duggan’s X-Men everyone is being very careful about not pushing a bunch of Vault memories that Laura has missing on her (rightfully so) and here Rachel and Jean just thrash Wanda with some of her most traumatic moments all at once.
    I didn't understand this part, how could this old Wanda back-up have those memories or did rachel and jean put them on her? If this wanda was resurrected from her 60s/70s version, it doesn't make sense for her to have those vault memories
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 10-20-2021 at 01:35 PM.

WTF. I'm so confused. So all those panels that Messina was teasing in social media just recently was for this rather than #5? I don't know what happened, cause afaik he wasn't meant to be doing this issue originally...

I'm glad to see Billy here! Really thought they wouldn't have him appear at all.

baumblume

The boys are not real

The boys are not real
    I think their real but they are acting sus.

The boys are not real
    There's definitely more going on in this book than it appears.

If the monsters are suddenly being conjured up, the boys could be as well. "Just trust us", is a red flag, fam.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Slightly more importantly, what on Earth made them thing shoving those memories into a reality warped/elder god empowered with witch was a good idea?

Even without the Life Force I’d put good money on her being able to fight the combined Omegas and go down swinging. And they thought breaking her brain was a good idea?

If this is what Revolution considers the superior species maybe the robots are the better option

baumblume

They decide to play "Wanda's greatest hits" memories which are literally: Wanda being evil or mentally insane or possessed.

Yeah great job there, not like you could show her; her family loving her, her kids, her brother and sister, or friends, or even her current boyfriend Jericho. Nah. Just re traumatize her, because of course they only know her like this. Not like Billy & Tommy or Lorna or Pietro are on the island you can use to give her good memories of them and her. Yeah.
    Oh wait a second, just a page earlier, Billy (who mysteriously arrives) and Tommy (who had been mysteriously swallowed by vines) are here. Yeah. But of course no acknowledgement from Lorna or you know, her twin brother Pietro.
    Also her brother was not there. I am so tired of being promised Magnet Family reunion and it getting snatched away.

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post
    As of now all we have to say what Wanda & Pietro are is a half baked spell from a possessed self-hating witch, & the words of a mad man who kills for fun neither is credible & both are easily debunked if that's what Marvel want's to do.
    That's the biggest issue. If they wanted to redeem Wanda, they could have just let her repower mutants over a decade ago. If they wanted to undo the latest retcon, just have the AXIS spell be bad because Wanda was inverted. If their aim is to do either or both of those things, they went by it through the most convoluted and head scratching way possible. The way Marvel handled this entire storyline from AD up to now is just so borked.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.