Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by baumblume View Post
    i mean this dimension her own No-Place created by her Chaos Magic.
    It's the chaos realm, but Wanda did not create it. The whole scene could be her subconscious, but the chaos realm itself was mentioned before by the In-Betweener in comics.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixThanos View Post
    Pietro is pictured on page 2 panel 1 holding his head, that's it. I always said issue #3 would be pivotal to this series, it was absolute rubbish.
    Blink and you miss it moment. Truly sad.

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    Maddie's waiting on her turn after she's finished with Scott........
    Yaaassss! Goblin Queeeen!
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

BANNED

I love how casually Billy appears and no one acknowledged him. Looks like he turned from a space prince and demi whatever to a complete loser non entity who is never addressed by other people plus even his boyfriend/consort doesn't bother to accompany him to offer support in a particular tragic moment so he also likely is glad to get rid of the silly earthling for him to get on with more important things like running his space empire. What a waste of a character he is turning out to be under Leah.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wat View Post
    I love how casually Billy appears and no one acknowledged him. Looks like he turned from a space prince and demi whatever to a complete loser non entity who is never addressed by other people plus even his boyfriend/consort doesn't bother to accompany him to offer support in a particular tragic moment so he also likely is glad to get rid of the silly earthling for him to get on with more important things like running his space empire. What a waste of a character he is turning out to be under Leah.
    Sort of like Quicksilver.

On a bright note, she has given us a steller Eye Boy, brought back Sofia, and most of the other New X-Men; many of whom are of more interest to me than the Enabler.
    My flag is bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    It's the chaos realm, but Wanda did not create it. The whole scene could be her subconscious, but the chaos realm itself was mentioned before by the In-Betweener in comics.
    I think this is a different chaos realm one specifically crafted by Wanda’s Magic we have no idea if this is the same one mentioned by the In-Betweener
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

baumblume

Marvel retcon Wanda & Pietro into being Magneto's children again
    Wanda and Quicksilver as always having been mutants, which is what Stan Lee and Jack Kirby always intended

Marvel retcon Wanda & Pietro into being Magneto's children again
    Wanda and Quicksilver as always having been mutants, which is what Stan Lee and Jack Kirby always intended
    Stan and Jack didn't make the twins Mags' kids. That retcon didn't happen until the 80s. And it was Bill Mantlo that handled that.

baumblume

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Stan and Jack didn't make the twins Mags' kids. That retcon didn't happen until the 80s. And it was Bill Mantlo that handled that.
    Stan Lee and Jack Kirby make the twins mutants

Stan Lee and Jack Kirby make the twins mutants
    They did do that part.

baumblume

that it's more likely someone else astral projecting a subconscious image than billy

Who knows what's real and fake here. The whole event is odd.

I think it's really Billy. Otherwise they wouldn't have him sensing that this is a past Wanda that doesn't know them.

This whole island is beneath Billy hence why he could not be bothered in the slightest to raise his hands against the monsters attacking them despite being the most powerful being in the room, he has laser focus & a man to get home too he'll deal with the peasants later.
    Last edited by Journey; 10-24-2021 at 02:26 PM.

Incredible Member

She tends to skip a lot of family and relationship details to advance the narrative she's trying to push, it makes her stories really grate for me. The things mentioned in this thread have also annoyed me, but they're nowhere near as bad as the appalling depiction of Banshee when Theresa was dying regularly.

I know there are still a couple of issues of this to come, and I will pick them up, but it could have been so much more.