Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Whats been suggested isn't a mental block. Whats being implied is that this iteration of Wanda is from before she married Vision. The 5 ressurected her and stuck and outdated brain engram in the husks head. So there would be no memories to unlock. They would have to borrow pieces from anyones mind who was present to fill in the blanks

I'm sure Strange told Magik off panel.

Captain America wasp and Magneto are standing right there they have the basics covered there. Rachel and Jean could have pulled directly from their minds
    Strange is dead. And now reborn without his memories.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Darker then Scarlet - Magneto, Wasp and IronMan
    HoM - Cyclops
    Disassembled - Wasp

Unless Rachel uses her Chronoskimming

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Strange is dead. And now reborn without his memories.
    I mean after the Event, Strange could have shown the X-men what happened. Thats a no prize.

Darker then Scarlet - Magneto, Wasp and IronMan
    HoM - Cyclops
    Disassembled - Wasp

Unless Rachel uses her Chronoskimming
    That's only a few stories of her entire life. What about her trip to Wundagore? What about her leading Force Works? What about her conversations with her real mother that no one was around for?

I mean after the Event, Strange could have shown the X-men what happened. Thats a no prize.
    It's definitely a no prize. I'm going with, Marvel just didn't think this through.

They had just gotten there and there seems to be no panel of them taking memories from them. Unless we are supposed to believe that happened off panel or they took those memories without their consent.
    it wouldnt be the first time

That's only a few stories of her entire life. What about her trip to Wundagore? What about her leading Force Works? What about her conversations with her real mother that no one was around for?
    They only gave her 5 snippets of her life. So its only those 5 events that have to work.
    And then whatever Billy and Tommy remember
    Disassembled and HoM are very much connected.
    And Empyre half of Krakoa showed up

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    it wouldnt be the first time
    Ugh, Marvel.

They only gave her 5 snippets of her life. So its only those 5 events that have to work.
    But they don't. There's no way they would know about Empyre, for example. I think the intention is to show that Wanda now basically knows all the important stuff, and they show the bad ones on panel because it's what impacts her and causes her to... summon monsters out of anxiety(?). But it just doesn't make sense.

They weren't unlocking her mind. She didn't have that stuff in her mind. They were giving her other Wanda's memories. The Wanda that is now in the chaos realm.
    Right? There's people who think they were showing her her memories and other people thinking they unlocked her memories, this clone that was brought with her old cerebro back-ups shouldn't have her recent memories or memories before marrying the Vision no matter how you see it
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 10-20-2021 at 03:52 PM.

And then whatever Billy and Tommy remember
    Disassembled and HoM are very much connected.
    And Empyre half of Krakoa showed up
    It felt like that was not meant to be literally just those memories though. That it was just the art reflecting events but Marvel handpicked some of the worst ones. Because they say they are filling in her missing memories, because it's the right thing to do. She'd still have many missing memories if it's only the five.

It felt like that was not meant to be literally just those memories though. That it was just the art reflecting events but Marvel handpicked some of the worst ones. Because they say they are filling in her missing memories, because it's the right thing to do. She'd still have many missing memories if it's only the five.
    They were just giving her very brief cliff notes. I don't think the intent was to show her gain most of her memories back. But just like important thinks like Mockingbird and Clint Bartons divorce and maybe her shitting on the Xaviers grave in Uncanny Avengers

The Red Dragon

This was wack. People acting out of character to fit the plot, random plot developments that make no sense. This was the worst comic ive read so far this year.

They were just giving her very brief cliff notes. I don't think the intent was to show her gain most of her memories back. But just like important thinks like Mockingbird and Clint Bartons divorce and maybe her shitting on the Xaviers grave in Uncanny Avengers
    Lol, oh god. I just think they didn't think it through. They did the same with AvX where some stuff didn't make sense. It's plot driven, instead of character driven. I can only hope it makes better sense in the next two issues or at least leads to something interesting after this mini.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Side note: I think it’s ironic how in Duggan’s X-Men everyone is being very careful about not pushing a bunch of Vault memories that Laura has missing on her (rightfully so) and here Rachel and Jean just thrash Wanda with some of her most traumatic moments all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Slightly more importantly, what on Earth made them thing shoving those memories into a reality warped/elder god empowered with witch was a good idea?

Even without the Life Force I’d put good money on her being able to fight the combined Omegas and go down swinging. And they thought breaking her brain was a good idea?

If this is what Revolution considers the superior species maybe the robots are the better option
    I'll go on a limb and assume everyone who suffered the issue had some sort of WTF reaction to Rachel/Jean shoving HoM down Wanda's throat so casually, but that last bit just about killed me. You win this thread.