Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 172324252627

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Considering the theory that the Wandas will merge, it seems exactly the same. Screenrant always reaches hard with their theories anyway. I think the most possible thing is the bare minimum happens with this event and most things don't mean anything, figuratively or literally.
    Your right about Screenrant as they do be reaching hard for what’s not there. Yet they did point out the set up and if there is a merge that still further solidifies the “three in one”. Leah did say she originally wanted a pantheon of gods for Krakoa this could be the continuation of that idea.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Maybe but I doubt a power up. Because Wanda is already easily powered up by any writer. What I do think happens is Leah tries to explore magic a bit.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

The way this mini was presented as a status quo shift for Wanda in relation to mutants. Your right in having a doubt of a power up being apart of that shift, yet I personally can’t rule it out due to Wanda’s essence being in an afterlife created by her chaos magic. That in itself seems like a bit of a power up.
    “There is no defense against the Scarlet Witch's HEX!

Quote Originally Posted by Covetous_One View Post
    The way this mini was presented as a status quo shift for Wanda in relation to mutants. Your right in having a doubt of a power up being apart of that shift, yet I personally can’t rule it out due to Wanda’s essence being in an afterlife created by her chaos magic. That in itself seems like a bit of a power up.
    I don't think so considering chaos magic was from the creation of the universe to begin with. Likely just tapping into more of it. And the nexus being stuff could also be a factor.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.